Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Our Game Trophies ! (Video Game Trophies we have earned)

I posted yesterday on my FB , one of the cool things nowadays that Microsoft and Sony have done a long while is "Game Trophies". The trophies you earn for various games played and all. As someone who played video games for the last 20+ years since the 1st NES came out and followed it on up , its always nice to get an achievement when you accomplish something. Like...heck yeah ! I did that. I beat that and got that trophy.

So this thread is about us bragging up our trophy counts if ya want. I'm currently at 773 trophies on Playstation. Here is the count :

611 Bronze Trophies
    133 Silver Trophies
    27 Gold Trophies

2 Platinum Trophies

The 2 games I have completed are the Walking Dead season #1 and Lego Batman 2 . I am one away from finishing this one and getting another Platinum:

So how is everyone else going ? How many do you have ? What games have you completed and gotten Platinum's of ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Well since this post I now have crawled to 781 trophies as I scored 8 of them off Uncharted 3. Those 7 trophies folks are :

Master Fortune Hunter (100 Treasures) - Silver
    30 Kills Tau Sniper - Bronze
    30 Kills G-Mal - Bronze
    30 Kills T-Bolt Sniper - Bronze
    30 Kills Mk-NDI - Bronze
    30 Kills M-9 - Bronze
    Truck Brawler (defeat 10 enemies hand to hand on trucks) - Bronze
    Charted - Easy - Bronze

The toughest one was the grenades. I know there is a bunch more trophies I could try for as well as trying the online multiplayer deal , but I think I'm done with Uncharted 3. Its a decent game , but nowhere as good as Uncharted 2. In all I am 19 away from 800 trophies and I likely will move onto another game. Perhaps go back and get the last 2 I need for South Park. Since the new game arrives in March.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I only have a PS2 so I don't have any trophies but my GS is 81, 539 with 23 completed games
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    I only have a PS2 so I don't have any trophies but my GS is 81, 539 with 23 completed games
    Damn that is impressive.

Haven't gotten to do much the last few days. I have however earned 11 more trophies. Taking my total to 792 total trophies. So of the 11 I have earned ...

5 for the 1st 2 levels of Deadpool. Which were easy Bronze Trophies to get.

Now the other one I have started playing is Lollipop Chainsaw. Which is a great fun game folks. A great funny zombie game with silly music and spots. Here is the 5 trophies I have earned from it.

Zombie Hunter Apprentice - Bronze Trophy
    Unclean and Uncool (Defeat Hazmat) - Bronze Trophy
    Leapfrog Girl (perform 10 perfect leap frogs) - Bronze Trophy
    I Swear , I Did It By Mistake - Bronze Trophy
    Lifeguard (Rescue all 3 students in 1st level) - Bronze Trophy

The final trophy I scored was actually from Final Fantasy XV and I got it for the Spinning a Yarn IV (complete 20 Sidequests). I'm pretty much needing to finish more Final Fantasy when I get time to do it.

Its been a few weeks and I have scored 24 more trophies to add to this list. I'm now up to 816 trophies and have crossed the level 12 and have 7% into that thus far. Anyhow here is the list of trophies folks the last couple weeks.

Call of Duty : Black Ops II

Gathering Storm - Bronze Trophy
    Shifting Sands - Bronze Trophy
    Driven by Rage - Bronze Trophy
    Water Logged - Bronze Trophy
    What Happens in Colossus - Bronze Trophy
    False Profit - Bronze Trophy
    Defender (Successfully defend FOB Spectre from Invasion - Bronze Trophy
    Dirty Business (Listen and think before you shoot) - Bronze Trophy

Moving on to another game I decided to play was Uncharted : The Nathan Drake Collection. I started Drake's Fortune . I have started to get in a bit of a roll with it and here are the trophies I have thus far.

1st Treasure - Bronze Trophy
    Novice Fortune Hunter (10 treasures) - Bronze Trophy
    Intermediate Fortune Hunter (20 treasures) - Bronze Trophy
    Proficient Fortune Hunter (30 treasures) - Bronze Trophy
    Professional Fortune Hunter (40 treasures) - Bronze Trophy
    Relic Finder (Strange Relic) - Bronze Trophy
    20 Headshots - Bronze Trophy
    100 Headshots - Bronze Trophy
    Headshot Expert (Kill 5 enemies in a row with headshots) - Silver Trophy
    Brutal Brawler (Kill 5 enemies with brawling) - Bronze Trophy
    Triple -Dyno-Might! (Kill 3 enemies with 1 explosion) - Bronze Trophy
    20 Kills Wes-44 - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills Micro-9MM - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills PM-9MM - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills AK-47 - Bronze Trophy
    Shoot Some B-Roll for Elena (explore Photo mode) - Bronze Trophy

That was it thus far. I am closing in on 2-3 more gun trophies right now. The next section I do should put me at those trophies.

Well a week later folks and I have cracked 28 trophies more to my list on what I have achieved. Now at 844 trophies , the count to 1,000 slowly churns along. Hopefully I'll hit that by the end of spring. Anyhow here is the list of trophies folks. As I concentrate on knocking down the rest of my Uncharted Remastered trophies I need.

Uncharted : Drake's Fortune

Expert Fortune Hunter (50 Treasures) - Bronze Trophy
    Master Fortune Hunter (60 Treasures) - Bronze Trophy
    Master Thief Collection (All Treasures/Strange Relic - Gold Trophy
    250 Headshots - Silver Trophy
    30 Kills Mk-NDI (Grenades) - Bronze Trophy
    20 Kills - Desert 5 - Bronze Trophy
    30 Kills - Dragon Sniper - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills - 92FS-9MM - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills - MF - Bronze Trophy
    30 Kills - MP40 - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills - Moss-12 - Bronze Trophy
    Supernatural Born Killers (Kill 5 Descendants with Sniper rifle) - Bronze Trophy
    Cosplay (Kill Enemy in Alternate costume other than Drake) - Bronze Trophy
    Follow the Leader (Compare Stats with Friends) - Bronze Trophy
    Cheater , Cheater (Activate a tweek) - Bronze Trophy
    Charted - Easy (Finish Game) - Bronze Trophy

I likely will go back and try to get that final gun trophy and try 2 of the speed runs through a chapter to see if I can beat it and get those trophies off the game.

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves

First Treasure - Bronze Trophy
    Novice Fortune Hunter - Bronze Trophy
    Relic Finder (Find the Strange Relic) - Bronze Trophy
    20 Headshots - Bronze Trophy
    100 Headshots - Bronze Trophy
    Headshot Expert (Kill 5 enemies in a row with headshots) - Silver Trophy
    Bare Knuckle Brawler (kill 20 enemies with hand to hand combat) - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills - Micro-9MM - Bronze Trophy
    50 Kills - FAL - Bronze Trophy
    New Paparazzi In Town (Photo Mode) - Bronze Trophy
    Cosplay (Kill an Enemy playing as Alternate Character Costume) - Bronze Trophy
    Take Me to Your Leader (Compare Stats with Friends) - Bronze Trophy