Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I know it sounds weird but I'm gonna just admit I always wanted a Jeen/Tyke sex scene... I imagine her taking his glasses, and then his eyes are all red(but not really throwing blasts), and her eyes are all fiery like if it had the Phoenix, and then they kiss. People talk about them being teenagers... Well, that just makes it more plausible for me. Two teenagers with feelings for each other and with a clear tension... More likely to just get at it without thinking much.

Of course, the scene doesn't have to like... show sex, lol. Just imply it.
    There was never sexual tension between jeen and tyke, it is literally non existent.

I would rather get the TBeast and Jeen

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    There was never sexual tension between jeen and tyke, it is literally non existent.

I would rather get the TBeast and Jeen
    This isn't accurate. During Battle of the Atom, they ran away from the team together and at one point, saw each other undressed. This created some obvious tension, some of it quite heated. Here's a scan:

It happened again in All-New X-men #39 during the Black Vortex event. Again, it's on-panel.

There is precedent. It's happened on multiple occasions. It really wouldn't be too much of a stretch for it to happen again. So to call it "non-existent" just isn't right.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    LMAO

Personally, I don't want to see Jean with Scott. That relationship is in their future: let them see other people for the rest of their stay in the modern day.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    They're 18, 19? So it wouldn't be teenage sex and if Bunn does decide to pair them together, I don't mind. I like the pairing but it's not a deal breaker if they're together or not..
    Despite Bendis' attempt at retconning their ages, they are indeed 18. Beast is the oldest (19) and Iceman is the youngest (16)
    Last edited by Blackphoenix; 01-27-2017 at 07:14 AM.

BANNED

Has anyone even kissed Teen Jean? I don't think they go let anyone get close to having sex with her..or a Kamala either.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Has anyone even kissed Teen Jean? I don't think they go let anyone get close to having sex with her..or a Kamala either.

She made out with Beast. Jeen was shown to regret that decision in EXM.

BANNED

Jean Grey is a goody two shoe character..she's not going far without thinking about things deep. Kind of how Storm and Sue Storm are. Black Widow, Domino, Lady Mastermind, Black Cat..they're different. Much different in rationalizing sexual choices compared to Jean Grey.

BANNED

Storm's a goody two shoes? The first bisexual nudist X-Man?

Since the Teen Scott and X-23 romance never happened I thought an acceptable replacement that would have been fun would be Teen Scott being the plaything of the Cuckoos. Would have given the Cuckoos something to do in a story for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    She kissed Teen beast and made out in a bar with her college classmate in EXM who she was kind of dating I think before learning he hated mutants or something.

BANNED

Teen Scott + Pixie.

Actually Pixie would be a great addition to that sinfully boring Blue lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Since the Teen Scott and X-23 romance never happened I thought an acceptable replacement that would have been fun would be Teen Scott being the plaything of the Cuckoos. Would have given the Cuckoos something to do in a story for a change.
    And right now, the Cuckoos have: 1 redhead, 1 blonde and 1 brunnete. Kinda like some of Scott's favorite telepaths, Jean, Emma and Betsy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    And right now, the Cuckoos have: 1 redhead, 1 blonde and 1 brunnete. Kinda like some of Scott's favorite telepaths, Jean, Emma and Betsy.
    Switch Emma and Betsy for their real haircolors.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Teen Scott + Pixie.

Actually Pixie would be a great addition to that sinfully boring Blue lineup.
    I agree 100%. Plus that's give them a teleporter besides a stupid bamf

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post

She kissed Teen beast and made out in a bar with her college classmate in EXM who she was kind of dating I think before learning he hated mutants or something.
    So you want this to turn into a harem manga? I'm not complaining.

Fantastic Member

I like it, and it's great that Jeen and Tyke travel to the future to be sexually explicit.

BANNED

This thread confirms my biases and it's way worse than I thought.

Yiiiiikes.