Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Man, Magma always seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to appearances. I really hope that's the fault of Mastermind or his latest expy.

If Uncanny Avengers is ending, can we get Rogue back with the X-Men already?

Hopefully the full solits will be more heartening.
    Rogue can go back to the X-Men, but she should give back Wonder Man first.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    There's always a chance that Rogue could be taken off the board in some way. She could rejoin the X-Men, she could go into temporary limbo.

I'm pretty sure there'll be lineup revamp to address characters missing from both the Inhumans and X-Men in ResurrXion, but what that lineup looks like, I don't know.

Also, that Rogue might've been Lemire. Maybe it was Soule, but Lemire has had a pretty bad handle on the X-Men since he took over, so I can see that Rogue stuff being his fault.
    With a roster shift, that's possible, but I doubt it. She's been the only consistent staple of the team besides Captain America.

There's always characters missing from the line-ups and Resurrxion itself didn't really change much up in terms of rosters. Unless we get new X-books... are we getting more? I thought that was just rumors. Also why would the Inhumans matter much if their story-lines are separated now? They're going to space.

Possibly but it was Soule who gave the peanut allergy metaphor. That's already tone-deaf by itself. Either way, I don't trust either of them to write a good UA book.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan
    Rogue can go back to the X-Men, but she should give back Wonder Man first.
    She doesn't even have him, she copied his powers and his consciousness is gone. Rogue taking Carols power didn't stop her from becoming Binary. There just isn't a writer interested in using him right now.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 01-23-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Oh god, please no to Charles Soule on UA. His Rogue in IvX1 made me cringe. He'd be Remember 2.0 with comically missing the point of why a genocidal event is very bad for mutants.

That said, I do predict a creative shift for UA sadly. :/ I do hope we get someone good, though.
    LOL Terrigen Butter and "Call Me Alex" will live forever in infamy.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    I didn't love Jason Aaron's X-Men run, but I kind of love seeing his creations and cast show up in The Mighty Thor (which is a pretty amazing book btw).
    The current story is really cool. Includes the Imperial Guardsmen as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Man, both Weapon X and Gold are looking pretty, potentially, hype. The other stuff is meh to me but hey ho. Just hoping that UA doesn't end by bringing Xavier back in some way. I don't mind seeing Magma in a new brotherhood; we don't know the politics of the group. the situation she joined under yada yada yda, if it is her. Also, it wasn't likely to see her in a narrative role at all so I'm happy to at least get some exposure.
    Heck, could be an Empath thing. I don't recall what he's doing these days. Is he dead? Feels like someone who should be dead.

Those Weapon X solicits have me excited!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Gold sounds like it will be alright and I'm pretty excited about Weapon X I mean Old Man Logan and Sabertooth working together you just know interesting things are gonna happen.

Gold already looks terrible...

Excited for UA tho.
    Last edited by Supernature; 01-24-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Have the x-men: blue solicits not been released yet for April?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Maybe they will make Old Man Logan guest star in Blue #1 and #2? We definetely need more Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Have the x-men: blue solicits not been released yet for April?
    These are just previews for the April solits. The full solits were a little delayed this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Maybe they will make Old Man Logan guest star in Blue #1 and #2? We definetely need more Logan.
    He's no way as overexposed and in every book like Wolverine was, hell I would say Deadpool has taken that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    He's no way as overexposed and in every book like Wolverine was, hell I would say Deadpool has taken that spot.
    Deadpool stars only in his own books and UA.
    Logan is on covers for all adult X teams in April.
    Ofcourse we have only 2 adult X teams but he is on both.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Maybe rogue will move over to the mercs for money since that's the other team book deadpool has and since they've grown closer rogue and deadpool and with uncanny avengers seemingly ending....i personally will surprised if Duggan does indeed leave uncanny avengers after April to focus on the guardians of the galaxy and deadpool, that they don't continue the title with a new writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Deadpool stars only in his own books and UA.
    Logan is on covers for all adult X teams in April.
    Ofcourse we have only 2 adult X teams but he is on both.
    Him being on Weapon X makes more sense than any other character since he's a version of Wolverine and Wolverine has so much history with Weapon X, I would have been surprised if he wasn't in it you can't deny him being on that team makes sense. Him being on Gold well that decision was up to Guggenheim he wanted a team closer to the eighties X-Men so he chose to add Old Man Logan to it in the place of classic Wolverine.