Default Amazons and Technology

I might not have thought highly of Earth One but I do have to say is the technology designs are mostly really good. They still follow that Greco-Roman design while being interesting.

One thing I do question are the guns. I mean the small guns would be great has a test of reflexes and play bullets and bracelets. I do feel the bigger guns showed in Earth One would be better for soldiers guarding the doom gate.

One thig I think is the purple healing ray could have been made portable. It's the only thing that doesn't match the design of the other technlogy. But it's still cool to see.

I love my Amazons with advanced, different technology and designs. It never made sense to me that they'd stay stagnant or frozen in time. Bring on the new mental radios, robot planes, and purple rays.

In my headfanon, the Amazons hold the Contest Games every 30 years to determine who gets to visit Man's World. The winning Amazon(s) goes forth and brings back technological advancements and other things. I might be the only one who imagines the Amazons being steampunk.

BANNED

The world building in Earth-1 is just stunning, I'd carry it all over to Earth Prime if it were up to me

Quote Originally Posted by username_ View Post
    The world building in Earth-1 is just stunning, I'd carry it all over to Earth Prime if it were up to me
    I liked Paquette's design inspirations more than the execution. The flying machines were a bit too Star Wars and not enough Daedalus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I liked Paquette's design inspirations more than the execution. The flying machines were a bit too Star Wars and not enough Daedalus.
    I love the hover-bikes and I don't think they're too science-fictiony, in fact I love them so much I've incorporated them into my head-canon, along with the giant sculpture carved into the cliff in Rebirth