Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

it sounds strange but I kind of want to purchase one of Hobgoblin's villain brands. I would have chosen Beetle. but it's taken (twice over). I bet they have a lot of fun hanging out; when Spider-woman isn't feeding them their own teeth. Bruin seems like a fun guy.

I wonder if the Shellshock franchise is for sale. I might eliminate the underwear on the outside look, though.

So I finally read this issue today. Not a bad issue but I do agree that I was disappointed to see that Roger was alive. Felt like a bit of a cop out. Aside from that, I enjoyed the art. Kind of cute ending with the two of them before you know...they're interrupted lol. Interested to see what happens next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it sounds strange but I kind of want to purchase one of Hobgoblin's villain brands. I would have chosen Beetle. but it's taken (twice over). I bet they have a lot of fun hanging out; when Spider-woman isn't feeding them their own teeth. Bruin seems like a fun guy.
    I want to be the Stilt-Man. He's not taken as far as I know. It would be kind of cool to walk to work in one long stride. Lol.
    Would like to see Bruin and Grizzly tangle. And the two Beetles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I want to be the Stilt-Man. He's not taken as far as I know. It would be kind of cool to walk to work in one long stride. Lol.
    Would like to see Bruin and Grizzly tangle. And the two Beetles.
    Stilt-man would be good. It's been used by several rookie criminals, by this point. I might recommend getting some upgraded to the legs, though. Janice would tear this other-Beetle a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Stilt-man would be good. It's been used by several rookie criminals, by this point. I might recommend getting some upgraded to the legs, though. Janice would tear this other-Beetle a new one.
    Janice is not one to cross. Scott found that out the hard way. Lol.