Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Same goes for Iso. Synapse too if Uncanny Avengers is ending.
    I have a feeling Iso might be left in charge of New Attilan, Medusa seems to be grooming her for a leadership position. She's definitely showing what she is made of in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    And I don't think it's a good idea to let positive characters like Kamalah or Moon girl in this conflict. So they will help the other inhumans in an all-out war against the Mutants who will maybe cause the death of a lot of mutants civilians ? They need to stay neutral.
    I don't understand this?

To everyone who isn't the X-Men, the mutants are randomly attacking the Inhumans for no reason. Why wouldn't Kamala help the Inhumans who are being attacked? Moon Girl is rather iffy but Kamala would definitely become involved.

I imagine this will change when they learn about the deadline, but typical X-Men, didn't tell anyone because it'd probably have negated the need for all this violence.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Because DisMarvel clearly loves the X-men, it's a proven alternative fact.

And that machine was destroyed by Sombra, so it doesnt matter anymore.
    It does matter quite a bit actually.

Everything in IVX could still have happened, then the X-Men released the Inhumans and say "we had to keep you occupied while we drained the terrigen from the atmosphere to save our people, here is said terrigen, we know you weren't too happy with it being a cloud to begin with. The war is over, everyone is happy, no need to go to space to fix our war provoking recklessness. the end"

Instead their plan is destroying the cloud, release the Inhumans and say what? "Oops. Bye" Sure, that's not going to cause retaliation.

The X-Men had the perfect way to end this conflict and satisfy all parties, instead they decided to also make the machine destroy the cloud.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Why? Their allies are being attacked. They have every right to get involved.
    Even if you are with the inhumans, in an ethical way it's at best shaky: you have two children, who represent open-mindness, diversity and optimism in what is at best an ethically complicated conflict. And you will have more than half the fandom who will hate them for that. Marvel has just finished to destroy the reputation of Captain Marvel, why try to destroy or taint the reputation of two new beloved characters ?
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I have a feeling Iso might be left in charge of New Attilan, Medusa seems to be grooming her for a leadership position. She's definitely showing what she is made of in this event.

I don't understand this?

To everyone who isn't the X-Men, the mutants are randomly attacking the Inhumans for no reason. Why wouldn't Kamala help the Inhumans who are being attacked? Moon Girl is rather iffy but Kamala would definitely become involved.

I imagine this will change when they learn about the deadline, but typical X-Men, didn't tell anyone because it'd probably have negated the need for all this violence.

It does matter quite a bit actually.

Everything in IVX could still have happened, then the X-Men released the Inhumans and say "we had to keep you occupied while we drained the terrigen from the atmosphere to save our people, here is said terrigen, we know you weren't too happy with it being a cloud to begin with. The war is over, everyone is happy, no need to go to space to fix our war provoking recklessness. the end"

Instead their plan is destroying the cloud, release the Inhumans and say what? "Oops. Bye" Sure, that's not going to cause retaliation.

The X-Men had the perfect way to end this conflict and satisfy all parties, instead they decided to also make the machine destroy the cloud.
    Sure, like if the Inhumans wouldnt retaliate anyways against the X-men for daring to touch their precious and sacred cloud.

And to tell to who ?, who would give a $%&/&%$ about some dead muties ?, the Avengers ?, SHIELD ?, the US government ?.

Will there even be a New Attilan to be left in charge OF?

Astonishing Member

Why? Their allies are being attacked. They have every right to get involved. Or are you worried that this event isn't gonna be a one-sided manslaughter you were hoping on?

Also what the hell you mean "positive" characters?
    I think that's what some people expected. I can understand why Kamala and them joined. Whatever their personal feelings about the Royals, the attack on Attilan was also on nuhumans, it makes no sense for them (Kamala in particular) to stand aside and simply let it happen if she can help. I doubt we'll see them killing mutants (and I feel the only reason why OML was even allowed to be killed was because he can heal). And I don't understand the outcry over Kamala when Scott is also doing his part for the mutants. Whatever happens at the end, I don't see some of these nuhumans renouncing inhumanity because of what BB (and Maximus) did.

This is honestly the worst event ever for these two races, badly written, edited with gaping holes in the plot, nerfed characters while the rest act OOC. To expect different seems a futile exercise.

Sure, like if the Inhumans wouldnt retaliate anyways against the X-men for daring to touch their precious and sacred cloud.

And to tell to who ?, who would give a $%&/&%$ about some dead muties ?, the Avengers ?, SHIELD ?, the US government ?.
    They don't care what form it is in. It never used to be a cloud. The Inhumans are still pissy Black Bolt made it a cloud to begin with, they'd rather revert back to it being crystals again. So if the X-Men handed them a container of solidified terrigen, their first impulse wouldn't be to murder them. Medusa would probably be thankful for solving their problem but pissing for the dead Inhumans in Limbo.

And yes, the world doesn't care about dead mutants, can't blame them, they're endangered every other week, they're probably desensitised.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Will there even be a New Attilan to be left in charge OF?
    I don't see why not, every time it get damaged or destroyed they just rebuild it :P Inhuman property insurance covers EVERYTHING apparently :P

Synapse stated she could care less about the Inhumans or the cloud. In fact, the cloud destroyed her entire family. Why is she helping them?

Can i prove that's all the inhumans did? Sure, it says in IVX2 when Inferno and Iso are talking about what they've been preped for.

I don't need to jump to anything, the X-Men built a machine that could end the war by giving the Inhumans back their terrigen while also getting it out of the atmosphere and instead they made the machine to instantly destroy it. That confirms every worst case scenario for the X-Men salivating for war rather than peace.

End of story.
    Except you do not know if the solid product can be reused or not and you're ignoring the fact that Iso could have made that observation for Forge but understand that you need to ignore certain things for your arguments to work .

Why? Their allies are being attacked. They have every right to get involved. Or are you worried that this event isn't gonna be a one-sided manslaughter you were hoping on?

Also what the hell you mean "positive" characters?
    It's a shame that the X-men are so nice to let their opponents alive knowing they will do whatever it takes to protect the mist as they demonstrated in DoX including killing or letting mutants die.

Now a bunch of novice and inexperienced inhumans will win the X-mens and the royal family will escape starting a final battle to destroy the mist a beautiful end to this event probably .

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Except you do not know if the solid product can be reused or not and you're ignoring the fact that Iso could have made that observation for Forge but understand that you need to ignore certain things for your arguments to work .
    He had a gun pointed at her and was standing on a machine to destroy the cloud. I don't think it a plot hole that she didn't stop to chat xD

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Synapse stated she could care less about the Inhumans or the cloud. In fact, the cloud destroyed her entire family. Why is she helping them?
    Soule.

I also find it weird that Magneto is gonna personally confront the nuhumans later down the line when he has a small army of sleepers, Exodus, and Xorn.

Spectacular Member

Let me get this straight. The inhumans ,or more accurately: BB, release the cloud. Everybody happy. The cloud starts to kill mutants, and even erase mutants from the gene pool by making sure people that come in contact with the cloud can't get mutant babies anymore. Cyclops decides to do something about it, without talking to the inhumans and based partially on incomplete knowledge of happenings between the inhumans and a group of other x-men. Cyclops could have just first talked to the inhumans about it, but he predicted their stance correctly and forego all niceties right away. You could blame Cyclops for this, and to a certain level be right to call him reckless. But he did it and got killed in the progress.
    Now the cat is out of the bag and what happens: The Inhumans threaten to use violence to any mutant who comes near the remaining cloud especially Emma Frost. They create their own team to save mutants who are in the way of the cloud, because they are not complete bastards. But putting one team of a few inhuman on it while they have a whole kingdom of inhumans and resources is already telling how much effort they want to put in this.
    Especially if you take into account that the carnage among mutants has been so bad that all the premier sorcerers had come together and send the Xavier institute to Limbo to create a safe haven, among other things.

Besides sending one team to save mutants/ guard the cloud the inhumans did ask Beast to look for a solution. to be fair.

Now obviously if Forge can come up with a machine to suck the cloud in, Beast could have thought about that too. But what the inhumans want is not to suck in the cloud and keep it contained, they want it out there and creating more inhumans without harming mutants. Hence asking Beast to study the cloud

They could have given Beast the assignment to contain the cloud themselves... But They didn't. Even though its killing mutants.

No we get to the point that the cloud is going to make planet earth unlivable for mutants.
    I think it is not bad form to assume that the inhumans who want to keep the cloud around even though it kills hundreds if not thousands of mutants and is sterilizing billions of people from having mutant babies without wanting to contain it..still! ... that these same inhumans would probably not want to destroy the cloud to safe the remaining mutants especially since they know that mutants can live in Limbo, a hell dimension.

So now suddenly blaming the X-men for not stopping this war because they are building a machine that can destroy the cloud, is pretty ignorant. Do you really believe that if Beast told Medusa that mutants only had two more weeks left on the planet and oh here is a machine we, the mutants, build to contain this cloud, that Medusa would have said: Oh yeah awesome, why don't you guys, the ones we don't trust with our cloud, just use your machine to suck up our sacred cloud that we still want around doing its thing even though we know it is killing you all. Jeez, I know fans can be annoyingly blind sometimes, but this is getting a bit out of hand. The lengths that some people go sweep the blame from their idols away. Wow

He had a gun pointed at her and was standing on a machine to destroy the cloud. I don't think it a plot hole that she didn't stop to chat xD
    Of course not like the same on mutants die because of the mist is not a big thing just a detail .

But now Iso destroyed the machine so neither side was able to stop the war that the editors and writers will end with the way they want rather than using the most obvious options .

She was ready to attack as well, remember ?; their plan was that the fire guy would keep Old Man Logan busy while she destroyed the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Of course not like the same on mutants die because of the mist is not a big thing just a detail .

But now Iso destroyed the machine so neither side was able to stop the war that the editors and writers will end with the way they want rather than using the most obvious options .
    The machine was never going to stop the war anyway, it was going to destroy the cloud. If he could build a new one or rebuild the existing parts so it contains and doesn't destroy the cloud then the war would be over for sure. But the X-Men don't care about stopping the war, they just want to destroy the terrigen even though they are well within the capabilities of containing it and giving it back to the Inhumans.

She was ready to attack as well, remember ?; their plan was that the fire guy would keep Old Man Logan busy while she destroyed the machine.
    Exactly, so why are you expecting her to chat about possible alterations to be made? The machine has to go because it's a threat to the cloud and the terrigen.

Had the machine not been made to destroy the cloud but only contain it, we wouldn't have a problem.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Soule.

I also find it weird that Magneto is gonna personally confront the nuhumans later down the line when he has a small army of sleepers, Exodus, and Xorn.
    Last I saw he sent exodus packing and shut him down.