Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    The machine was never going to stop the war anyway, it was going to destroy the cloud. If he could build a new one or rebuild the existing parts so it contains and doesn't destroy the cloud then the war would be over for sure. But the X-Men don't care about stopping the war, they just want to destroy the terrigen even though they are well within the capabilities of containing it and giving it back to the Inhumans.

Exactly, so why are you expecting her to chat about possible alterations to be made? The machine has to go because it's a threat to the cloud and the terrigen.

Had the machine not been made to destroy the cloud but only contain it, we wouldn't have a problem.
    So the Inhumans couldnt had made a machine like that instead of putting Beast to try to find a cure ?, is that the X-men have to access to technologies that the Inhumans dont ?.

The machine was never going to stop the war anyway, it was going to destroy the cloud. If he could build a new one or rebuild the existing parts so it contains and doesn't destroy the cloud then the war would be over for sure. But the X-Men don't care about stopping the war, they just want to destroy the terrigen even though they are well within the capabilities of containing it and giving it back to the Inhumans.

Exactly, so why are you expecting her to chat about possible alterations to be made? The machine has to go because it's a threat to the cloud and the terrigen.

Had the machine not been made to destroy the cloud but only contain it, we wouldn't have a problem.
    Again you try to ignore the obvious how not to know if the solid product can be reused again but keep trying. And destroying the mist is just like ending the war in a way.

Or do you think Medusa will risk the remaining Inhumans without the mist in a war with the mutants?

As I said it's a shame that the X-mens leave their opponents alive. They could have easily killed Medusa and the others but they are different from BB and Medusa the X-mens are heroes.

BANNED

Plus, isn't Lunella the smartest person ever? She's been trying hard to solve the cloud problem yet she hasn't. Yet less intelligent people like Forge are expected to solve it when the smartest person/inhuman on earth can't?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    So the Inhumans couldnt had made a machine like that instead of putting Beast to try to find a cure ?, is that the X-men have to access to technologies that the Inhumans dont ?.
    Not anymore really, the majority of their inventors and such still seem to be lost following the Eldac exodus in Infinity.

Main point is this is the first instance editorial has shown us of a solution to the cloud, since they've nerfed or ignored all the other obvious paths, so the X-Men have the machine that could solve this conflict and are choosing to destroy the cloud when it's well within their scope to contain it and return it making both sides happy. And they aren't doing that.

So that writes the X-Men off for me. Yet another example of their terrible behaviour and prolonging the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Plus, isn't Lunella the smartest person ever? She's been trying hard to solve the cloud problem yet she hasn't. Yet less intelligent people like Forge are expected to solve it when the smartest person/inhuman on earth can't?
    Only if you need to prove that the X-mens are the bad guys .

So yeah they need to blame the mutants and wait for the mutants to solve BB and inhuman mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Again you try to ignore the obvious how not to know if the solid product can be reused again but keep trying. And destroying the mist is just like ending the war in a way.
    There's no reason it couldn't be reused? I can't think of an example of a solidified gas that can't be reused as a gas again. Even doing a quick google on deposition (turning gas to solid) i can't see any reason to think the solid product can't be reused?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Last I saw he sent exodus packing and shut him down.
    He was put into stasis again by Magneto.

I would have to assume that there's some reason th X-Men have to destroy the cloud other than just contain it. If they could just contain it, they would've done so by now.

Fact is, that hasn't been explained in the comic. It's bad writing if it isn't at all at some point.

Not anymore really, the majority of their inventors and such still seem to be lost following the Eldac exodus in Infinity.

Main point is this is the first instance editorial has shown us of a solution to the cloud, since they've nerfed or ignored all the other obvious paths, so the X-Men have the machine that could solve this conflict and are choosing to destroy the cloud when it's well within their scope to contain it and return it making both sides happy. And they aren't doing that.

So that writes the X-Men off for me. Yet another example of their terrible behaviour and prolonging the war.
    Well, if the Inhumans are going to be angry anyways; so why not go all the way ?. After all, its their sacred cloud that they worship.

Well, if the Inhumans are going to be angry anyways; so why not go all the way ?. After all, its their sacred cloud that they worship.
    So basically your argument is well the X-Men are just going to be dicks so who cares if the war continues.

Welcome to why I'm not team X-Men.

So basically your argument is well the X-Men are just going to be dicks so who cares if the war continues.

"The mutants are sterile anyways so why waste time saving them" I guess that's why you're team inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    "The mutants are sterile anyways so why waste time saving them" I guess that's why you're team inhuman.
    Well, there was a good counter point made about the mutants who'll be born from this point on. They'd be genetically viable to reproduce so they're completely worth saving imo.

Well, everyone is a dick to them as well anyways; besides that your argument is basically ignore everything that doesnt portray the Inhumans as innocent victims.

Welcome to why Im team "the rest of the Marvel Universe can go and die in a ditch".

Welcome to why Im team "the rest of the Marvel Universe can go and die in a ditch".
    Fair play, if you only read Marvel for the X-Men then it must be rather dire atm. I'm on a x-sabbatical from reading their titles because of how dull they've became. I'm working my way through late 80s X-Men to fill that craving, the current modern stuff doesn't seem to be doing anything for anyone.

Well, there was a good counter point made about the mutants who'll be born from this point on. They'd be genetically viable to reproduce so they're completely worth saving imo.
    They were worth saving regardless, but from reading some of your posts regarding mutants an inhumans, I can see that you probably wouldn't underatand that.

I wonder if the Inhumans will be worth keeping around once the cloud is gone. What do you think?