Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    They were worth saving regardless, but from reading some of your posts regarding mutants an inhumans, I can see that you probably wouldn't underatand that.

I wonder if the Inhumans will be worth keeping around once the cloud is gone. What do you think?
    From a species stand point not really, but then there isn't anything actively killing them. So it's not like there needs to be a species purge.

When I said the mutants weren't worth saving I forgot that humans would procreate more mutants, but yeah the sterile ones are genetic dead ends so.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    From a species stand point not really, but then there isn't anything actively killing them. So it's not like there needs to be a species purge.

When I said the mutants weren't worth saving I forgot that humans would procreate more mutants, but yeah the sterile ones are genetic dead ends so.
    You crack me up, man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    You crack me up, man.
    Hmmm, who should I side with?

The side that thinks infertile humans aren't worth saving?

Or the side that thinks they are?

But....like....Synapse wants to burn the cloud. Moon Girl definitely would help the X-Men, she hates that she was made Inhuman against her will. I don't know why Quake would answer just cause she is Inhuman, especially since she thought she was a mutant for most of her life. Ms Marvel definitely wouldn't just take up Medusa's side without hearing the other side. This completely contradicts not only her behavior in her own series but in Champions. Great job, Soule. He even sidestepped my question with some "they all have different viewpoints" yet shows the Inhuman acting like a mindless mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Hmmm, who should I side with?

The side that thinks infertile humans aren't worth saving?

Or the side that thinks they are?
    Haha, I'm speaking from a species stand point. The main crux of the war is continuing the X-Men or Inhuman species.

BANNED

But....like....Synapse wants to burn the cloud. Moon Girl definitely would help the X-Men, she hates that she was made Inhuman against her will. I don't know why Quake would answer just cause she is Inhuman, especially since she thought she was a mutant for most of her life. Ms Marvel definitely wouldn't just take up Medusa's side without hearing the other side.
    I'm really hoping is misdirection. They dedicated a whole issue to show how Moon Girl and Forge are on the same side! If Lunella doesn't clear this up with Forge in the next issue....

Then yeah, it'll make ALL the Inhumans come off as being unable to form their own opinion.

At least on the xmen side, people have different opinions (Emma, Rogue, Iceboy, Adult Beast).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I'm really hoping is misdirection. They dedicated a whole issue to show how Moon Girl and Forge are on the same side! If Lunella doesn't clear this up with Forge in the next issue....

Then yeah, it'll make ALL the Inhumans come off as being unable to form their own opinion.

At least on the xmen side, people have different opinions (Emma, Rogue, Iceboy, Adult Beast).
    Contrary to Civil War II or DoX, and even if I hate the idea of the terrigen cloud destroying the mutants (way to make your new heroes unlikable, Marvel) the event is good for the moment. But I have a real problem with the end of this issue. That Lunella, Moon Girl or Synapse fight the X-men on behalf of the Royal Family, It's Bendis-level incoherent.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

hideous plot developments. kamala was especially giddy at helping wipe out the mutant race. and if forge could build a machine to contain the cloud, then why did medusa not recruit him instead of wasting her time on beast? doesn't make sense, very poor storytelling imo

Ultimate Member

Haha, I'm speaking from a species stand point. The main crux of the war is continuing the X-Men or Inhuman species.
    The Inhuman species would continue whether or not they released the cloud or not, the mutants will all die and their species will cease to exist because of the cloud and the Inhumans knew that from the start so the main crux of the war is genocide...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The Inhuman species would continue whether or not they released the cloud or not, the mutants will all die and their species will cease to exist because of the cloud and the Inhumans knew that from the start so the main crux of the war is genocide...
    Nope, without terrigen their species dies in a generation or two. Plus without terrigenesis they aren't really Inhuman anymore, just enhanced humans, well the others that are products of eugenics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    But....like....Synapse wants to burn the cloud. Moon Girl definitely would help the X-Men, she hates that she was made Inhuman against her will. I don't know why Quake would answer just cause she is Inhuman, especially since she thought she was a mutant for most of her life. Ms Marvel definitely wouldn't just take up Medusa's side without hearing the other side. This completely contradicts not only her behavior in her own series but in Champions. Great job, Soule. He even sidestepped my question with some "they all have different viewpoints" yet shows the Inhuman acting like a mindless mob.
    You're joking. They have a machine that can remove terrigen from the atmosphere. Instead of working with the inhumans to use the machine to turn the cloud back into Crystals, they decide to attack them and burn up the terrigen. And yet you wanna call inhumans a mindless mob when the X-men has something that could end the conflict in favor of both sides. The. X-men are being petty right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    You're joking. They have a machine that can remove terrigen from the atmosphere. Instead of working with the inhumans to use the machine to turn the cloud back into Crystals, they decide to attack them and burn up the terrigen. And yet you wanna call inhumans a mindless mob when the X-men has something that could end the conflict in favor of both sides. The. X-men are being petty right now.
    That's not true. They have machine that can remove and destroy terrigen.

Ultimate Member

Nope, without terrigen their species dies in a generation or two. Plus without terrigenesis they aren't really Inhuman anymore, just enhanced humans, well the others that are products of eugenics.
    The Inhumans did no different than release a toxic gas that would murder every mutant on Earth and then whoever didn't survive the terrigen process without any bit of concern over it...if anything then it sounds like the Inhumans are enhanced by science and less like an actual species...it's totally beyond reckless to just release the gas knowing that it would murder mutants and then act shocked that the mutants weren't happy about it...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    Even if you are with the inhumans, in an ethical way it's at best shaky: you have two children, who represent open-mindness, diversity and optimism in what is at best an ethically complicated conflict. And you will have more than half the fandom who will hate them for that. Marvel has just finished to destroy the reputation of Captain Marvel, why try to destroy or taint the reputation of two new beloved characters ?
    Half the fandom (read X-fans) hates them for being inhumans in the first place. The event is called Inhumans vs X-men. It would be insane not to have inhumans with solo ongoings not involved with this. Just admit you don't like them involved because they're going to save the royal family.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    That's not true. They have machine that can remove and destroy terrigen.
    If they worked with the inhumans they could use the machine to turn the terrigen back into crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post

So now suddenly blaming the X-men for not stopping this war because they are building a machine that can destroy the cloud, is pretty ignorant. Do you really believe that if Beast told Medusa that mutants only had two more weeks left on the planet and oh here is a machine we, the mutants, build to contain this cloud, that Medusa would have said: Oh yeah awesome, why don't you guys, the ones we don't trust with our cloud, just use your machine to suck up our sacred cloud that we still want around doing its thing even though we know it is killing you all. Jeez, I know fans can be annoyingly blind sometimes, but this is getting a bit out of hand. The lengths that some people go sweep the blame from their idols away. Wow
    It didn't have to go this far. They have a machine to remove the terrigen from the atmosphere. Instead of destroying the terrigen they could have collaborated with the inhumans to use the machine to convert the terrigen mist into crystals. The inhumans get the terrigen back and the mutants are saved. Both sides are satisfied and there would be no reason for this nonsensical fighting.
    Last edited by AquaLantern; 01-25-2017 at 01:20 PM.