Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Marvel teams you want to be made/make a return

I saw a similar thread pop up in Marvel and thought I'd make one for Marvel. Basically, discuss teams you'd like to see return or teams you want to be made. You can also add what type of characters you'd like to see

Daughters of the Dragon
    Misty Knight
    Colleen Wing
    Maria Vasquez
    Maya Lopez
    Rachel Leighton
    Felicia Hardy

Wild Pack
    Silver Sable
    Jason Strongbow
    Elektra Natchios
    Robbie Reyes
    Rocket Racer
    Night Thrasher
    Jolt

New Warriors
    Justice
    Firestar
    Speedball
    Namorita

To the Warriors I'd add two Native American characters. One a cyborg and another a hydrokinetic.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 01-23-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Why would Night Thrasher be on Wild Pack instead of New Warriors, considering that he's the founder of the New Warriors? Speaking of the New Warriors, I'd exclude Namorita. She should instead be a supporting cast member in Nova. I'd keep her doppelganger Water Snake from the previous lineup instead, which fulfils your hydrokinesis suggestion.

As for Jolt, if she didn't rejoin the Thunderbolts (which is currently pretty much the original roster with Winter Soldier instead of Zemo), then I think Young Allies would be a better fit for her. The most recent incarnation of that team (seven years ago) had Rikki Barnes, the Bucky/Nomad of Counter Earth, on the team, along with Toro, who is also from Counter Earth. Alternatively, since she's a superhero fangirl not unlike Kamala Khan (I wonder how she'd react to all the changes? She's missed more than Nova did!), she'd probably be the type to follow her lead and form a new team... a new version of the Young Avengers, perhaps.

Maybe a Fantastic Four that isn't the original lineup? Ben and Johnny could reunite, and maybe have Ant-Man and his daughter Stinger replace Reed and Sue? Scott's a scientist, and has served this role before with the FF when the original family went missing. Cassie fulfils the need to have a female on the team and would preserve the family dynamic.

Young Avengers
    Kate, Billy and Teddy are the core, as always. Wouldn't say no to MAC, Speed and Prodigy as well. But am also okay with changing the lineup besides the main three.

Runaways
    Don't change the lineup at all, just bring them back. Nico, Molly, Chase and Karolina for sure. Klara too because why not and Victor if they can find a way to bring him back from what happened over in Vision.
    First arc should be rescuing Xavin too.

It would be cool to see a proper Secret Warriors team again. It could even be Inhuman themed, but put characters that actually fit spy stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Young Avengers
    Kate, Billy and Teddy are the core, as always. Wouldn't say no to MAC, Speed and Prodigy as well. But am also okay with changing the lineup besides the main three.

Runaways
    Don't change the lineup at all, just bring them back. Nico, Molly, Chase and Karolina for sure. Klara too because why not and Victor if they can find a way to bring him back from what happened over in Vision.
    First arc should be rescuing Xavin too.
    I don't think MAC would be part of a future Young Avengers team now that she's with (and the leader of!) the Ultimates. And Kate's actually unavailable right now due to her active solo book. It should definitely be built around Billy and Teddy though.

A new version of Runaways would definitely need to include Klara. It's highly likely that Karolina's been raising her and Molly alone for a while, since Nico left for Japan (by the time she came back she'd joined A-Force, which has since disbanded allowing her to now return).

I want Kate, Billy and Teddy as New Avengers. Add Cap 20XX, White Tiger, Power Man and others and you'd get a cool evolution of the YA and have them be senior Avengers for real.
    I hope something like this happens after USAvengers.

Fearless Defender. Lead by Valkrye
    Warbound Lead by Skaar.

Marauders

Puma
    Prowler
    Cloak and Dagger
    Silk
    Black Cat
    Sandman

Mighty Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Daniel Way Thunderbolts.

I mean that book suffered from writing and art issues, sure, but damn if the team wasn't cool as hell.

I would totally love to see the remaining core cast Avengers Academy team, maybe forming a team alongside Hulkling and Wiccan.

A-force's return is a must.

New X-men featuring the X-students from the Academy X and Kyle and Yost era.

If A-Force did come back, we can probably assume that Medusa (she's off in space in Royals), Jen (lost control of her powers, see Hulk) and Nico (likely to return to the Runaways soon, I'm sure they'll get a book when their TV show starts) would all be gone. Who should join Dazzler and Singularity? Would Carol still be part of the team?

BANNED

Alpha Flight, New Mutants, Excalibur.

Runaways
    New Mutants
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I saw a similar thread pop up in Marvel and thought I'd make one for Marvel. Basically, discuss teams you'd like to see return or teams you want to be made. You can also add what type of characters you'd like to see

Daughters of the Dragon
    Misty Knight
    Colleen Wing
    Maria Vasquez
    Maya Lopez
    Rachel Leighton

Wild Pack
    Silver Sable
    Jason Strongbow
    Elektra Natchios
    Robbie Reyes
    Rocket Racer
    Night Thrasher
    Jolt

New Warriors
    Justice
    Firestar
    Speedball
    Namorita

To the Warriors I'd add two Native American characters. One a cyborg and another a hydrokinetic.
    What no love for the Lady Liberators?

Sandy Hausler