Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default All-New X-Men #18 Preview

Dennis Hopeless (W), Mark Bagley (A/C), Stephane Roux (VC)
    * An Inhumans vs. X-Men tie-in!
    * Teenaged Cyclops has been living in the shadow of his predecessor, cursed to wear the face of the most infamous mutant on Earth.
    * But he's about to learn the truth behind his counterpart's quest to destroy the Inhumans...
    * And there's going to be hell to pay.
    32 pages, $3.99.

Do you have any idea what they do to people like Scott? We're not talking about some dumb mail fraud scheme or a hijacking here! HE DESTROYED A CLOOOOOOOOOOUD!!!

BANNED

well looky we have inferno the new giant slayer who can take out any mutant except for ice man. Silt and puerile for Cyclops to be blamed even now when they are all following in his footsteps.

The synopsis is way better than the preview so here's hoping the truth is revealed (though teenclops should already know it.) And he optic blasts that cloud. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The only thing head scratching though is. "his quest to destroy the inhumans." like really? That's why he didn't actually hurt one inhuman and only went for the cloud. It's like really editors? really?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

A terrorist act?! They're still going with that?! Good God.

Nice to see adult Iceman show up though. Wasn't expecting that.

Don't forget, only Emma, the Cuckoos, and Havok know the truth. Everyone else, including Tyke, thinks that older Scott did commit a terrorist act before getting killed in retaliation by Black Bolt. They don't know that Scott had actually succumbed to M-pox and that Emma is the real terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't forget, only Emma, the Cuckoos, and Havok know the truth. Everyone else, including Tyke, thinks that older Scott did commit a terrorist act before getting killed in retaliation by Black Bolt. They don't know that Scott had actually succumbed to M-pox and that Emma is the real terrorist.
    Yes they think he destroyed a cloud.

A cloud that is poisonous to mutants.

People aren't upset because cyclops was seen (even if an illusion) destroying a cloud. They're upset because regardless of who destroyed the cloud, it's weird that it would be considered an act of terror.

I get the inhumans' Perspective of being upset. I just think calling it a terrorist act is really stretching things.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yeah, the entire world would think it's a terrorist act to kill a cloud. Yeah, sure.

Lol the projected Cyclops didn't commit any terrorist acts either. Emma's a hero.

cycterr.jpg

Give him another medal, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Except it's not a terrorist act. "He" destroyed a cloud that threatened millions of lives.
    I get the Inhumans are mad but the entire world? I live in Canada and if I heard some sacred rock in Tuvalu was destroyed, I wouldn't really care.

Incredible Member

Well now everyone is going to be a terrorist for destroying the remaining cloud, some shared guilt at least.

Apparently acting in self-defense is considered terrorism, interesting.

Gets a face full of Emma boot. Lucky kid.