Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

People rag on Hopeless but at least he's consistent. I bet he'd have come up with a better premise and reasoning in DOX too.

At least we're getting a good setup for when Scott learns Emma's secret.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Editorial clearly changed the story. The Inhumans were to be mutant replacements on Earth, as Marvel phased the X-Men out. What changed? Marvel and Fox renegotiated a deal on the live action rights and agreed to share them for TV. Fox even shared Ego, which they have the rights to via the FF, with Marvel. So with Fox and Marvel working together than Marvel decides they want to keep mutants and X-Men around and send the Inhumans off into space. The Inhumans will get their own TV show.

So editorial changed the story now that Marvel has access to the X-Men rights on TV and now that there's greater collaboration for the film rights.

So there's no way to make sense of the discrepancies in story though.
    I think the war between Fiege and Ike had an impact too. Without the full support of Marvel Studios the Inhuman plan to replace mutants media wide is really just untenable, the movies are the ticket to the mainstream and without that you're not going to have enough traction to supercede the comics diehards. TV and videogames alone aren't enough.

That said things are always changing and in flux. Remember that the original plan after Secret Wars was to have the X-Men and mutants in general relocate to Counter Earth under Marts & Remender.

Good preview. Apart from the whole terrorist part - that's just hilariously bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    A terrorist act?! They're still going with that?! Good God.

Nice to see adult Iceman show up though. Wasn't expecting that.
    I know, it's crazy.
    If anything the X-Men attacking a city is a tad closer to a terrorist act that destroying a poisonous cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronac919 View Post
    Do you have any idea what they do to people like Scott? We're not talking about some dumb mail fraud scheme or a hijacking here! HE DESTROYED A CLOOOOOOOOOOUD!!!
    LMAO
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    I know, it's crazy.
    If anything the X-Men attacking a city is a tad closer to a terrorist act that destroying a poisonous cloud.
    So true!! lol

BANNED

Fuck Disney. This looks gay AF. Dead Cyclops is badass.

I wonder how teen Cyclops will learn the truth about old Cyclops' quest, considering this takes place during IvX #2, and the secret is still under wraps at the end of IvX #3.

Time-skip forward to IvX #4 in the following pages perhaps?

Or maybe this comic is about something else entirely.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Can't wait for the whiny brat to find out he has more poow-wittle-victims-Inhumans blood on his hands than Terrorist!FakeClops.