Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Except if the first cloud hadn't been destroyed, the planet would already be fully saturated and inhabitable for mutants.

furthermore, the mutants and Inhumans had a truce after dox and only went to war again after beast discovered there was no more time. So I don't see how that's Emma's fault.
    There would be no need for a truce without Emma's behaviour, Storm and Crystal were already working together.

Nothing kills someone's desire to help you faster than pissing them off which is exactly what Emma did by destroying half of the Inhumans terrigen supply. Not to mention killing Alchemy but no one seems to care about him so.

Niffleheim

Except if the first cloud hadn't been destroyed, the planet would already be fully saturated and inhabitable for mutants.

furthermore, the mutants and Inhumans had a truce after dox and only went to war again after beast discovered there was no more time. So I don't see how that's Emma's fault.
    Did they really have a legit truce?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    There would be no need for a truce without Emma's behaviour, Storm and Crystal were already working together.

Nothing kills someone's desire to help you faster than pissing them off which is exactly what Emma did by destroying half of the Inhumans terrigen supply. Not to mention killing Alchemy but no one seems to care about him so.
    So the Inhumans let innocent mutants die because they were mad at a dead man?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Did they really have a legit truce?
    They left the second cloud alone even though it was still killing mutants, didn't they?

Niffleheim

So the Inhumans let innocent mutants die because they were mad at a dead man?
    Emma and Magneto says Hi The mutants themselves let their own innocent kind die so why the outrage?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Emma and Magneto says Hi The mutants themselves let their own innocent kind die so why the outrage?
    What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
    Chiming in: the X-men still had a lot of mutants die before the forming of EXM. No truce is worth that graveyard scene.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I mean, everytime a inhuman article or a inhuman video shows up, there´s always negative coments towards them in favour of the x-men and very few positive ones.

it keeps people talking yes but so mutch negativity can´t be that helpfull in the end, especialy towards new people that see the coments and learn of the inhumans through other people as most of them posses a negative view of them. Like i dont talk about the inhumans to other non comic book fans because i realy dont have that mutch positive to say, but the internet isnt that nice and its hard to change someone´s mind when they a set view.

okay now in any X-Book since marvel decide Extinction Story for Mutie are there mention any x-men try find solution about Cloud like they try move Cloud to desolete place, create Machine to Contain it, Create magnetic field to trap it, or teleport it to the Moon ?.

it kind of fun for me to watch, how X-fan Say they hate Extinction plot, but take no action about it. oh and they always gives a reason for Marvel to repeat it. it Seem DC Fan are more smarter they make DC change something they didn't like.

from how IvX selling i couldn't wait a day when joe quesada need to take a dump rather that flush it, he paint it X then dump it on X-fan face for easy money.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    okay now in any X-Book since marvel decide Extinction Story for Mutie are there mention any x-men try find solution about Cloud like they try move Cloud to desolete place, create Machine to Contain it, Create magnetic field to trap it, or teleport it to the Moon ?.

it kind of fun for me to watch, how X-fan Say they hate Extinction plot, but take no action about it. oh and they always gives a reason for Marvel to repeat it. it Seem DC Fan are more smarter they make DC change something they didn't like.

from how IvX selling i couldn't wait a day when joe quesada need to take a dump rather that flush it, he paint it X then dump it on X-fan face for easy money.
    X-men books are leaving the extinction plot after resurrection.

But well, you see, all this plot just benefit the Inhuman's franchise by giving them publicity, since they're so uninteresting, that they need to freeload on other sucessful franchise and basically copy a lot of his formula to come out of the hole of indifference they've been for years.

So well aside from terrible writing over years, undermining of the franchise on purpose, the X-men books also have to deal with trying to promote a failed experiment like the Inhumans (no pun intended), so please, be patient ok?
    Last edited by lollie_poppy; 01-27-2017 at 06:27 PM.

I would have much preferred it if they tried to push the Inhumans but kept them more like how they originally where. I love Paul Jenkins Inhumans series where they are described as this strange alien society, hiding away from the world and dealing with their own political issues. It makes little sense to pit them against the X-Men and try to steal such values when they already had a great premise of their own. And lets face it they did go against each other at least originally. The X-Men has always been about treating people equally no matter there power, appearance etc. While the Inhumans share some of those things, they also had caste systems, eugenics and slavery issues.

I hope that with the end of XvI both franchises can stop going to war and just go do there own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    X-men books are leaving the extinction plot after resurrection.
    how long you think this leaving extinction plot will last ?. you know because of Movie Right Marvel couldn't give story to Fox. and what will happen when X-office run out of idea or Joe Quesade need to take a dump and Need Dollar to wipe clean his ass.

But well, you see, all this plot just benefit the Inhuman's franchise by giving them publicity, since they're so uninteresting, that they need to freeload on other sucessful franchise and basically copy a lot of his formula to come out of the hole of indifference they've been for years.
    haahaha in what kind of extinctions plot benefict Inhuman Franchise for what I see it benefit mutant more. publicity ? InHuman have Movie or Tv in 2017 they no need to get drag in Mutan problem. Freeload ? X-office need a reason to give you X-fan Extinction story from what I see InHuman Franchise are victim to X-Office. and if you not keep buying extinction story Marvel throw at you this IvX wouldn't happen.

So well aside from terrible writing over years, undermining of the franchise on purpose, the X-men books also have to deal with trying to promote a failed experiment like the Inhumans (no pun intended), so please, be patient ok?
    who promote who, in Resurexion who in the Spotlight ?. failed, i Start reading marvel in 2014 and get hooked by Inhuman. hoho i am patient don't worry. i am more concern about a character or franchise that X-office will use as sacrifice to give X-fan Extinction story plot.
    Last edited by Revoirver2; 01-27-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Niffleheim

They left the second cloud alone even though it was still killing mutants, didn't they?
    No they didn't but it's fine if you believe that

No they didn't but it's fine if you believe that
    They left it alone until they discovered it was going to fully saturate the globe, yes.

Niffleheim

They left it alone until they discovered it was going to fully saturate the globe, yes.
    Leaving it alone served the larger purpose of seeming to uphold the truce when they really weren't going to. We both agree on the saturation levels but that was the after DoX.