Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    How do you know trump has not donned the mask of CA and has been wearing the face of Steve all along?
    Trump would have to have some super augmentation to do Cap stuff, though. But that would be my worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    She's the woman you see in the flashbacks who indoctrinates Steve into hydra who helped Steve and his mother escape his abusive father who ended up killing steves fatger then later mother when Steves mother attempted to run away and get Steve away from Madame hydra and hydra's infulence.
    I haven't been following closely but I thought the woman,'Elisa Sinclair', was actually the Skull's daughter Sin sent back in time to alter Steve's history. In a few threads and images I've seen it would appear Faustus was sent back, also (though he's very old and the Faustus running around at that time could've been used as well). Of course I could be totally off-track--again, I've not been reading the book month to month.
    Last edited by Montressor; 01-29-2017 at 10:13 AM.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    How do you know trump has not donned the mask of CA and has been wearing the face of Steve all along?
    His very distinct speech pattern would give the game away as soon as he opened his mouth. He has the best speech pattern. All the people say this. Great people. Smart peope. Amazing.

Plus, Cap isn't pumpkin-hued

Has anyone ever brought up illegal Mutants/Inhumans causing the conversation to suddenly shift to architecture, more specifically walls?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I'm still wondering where coulson is going to fit in all of this.
    Read this week's Deadpool issue :P

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I'm still wondering where coulson is going to fit in all of this.
    Coulson is looking into Hydra Cap in the latest Deadpool issue.

Secret Empire. "It's been building for months, across a BEVYof titles!" What are the bevy of titles?

Cap : Steve Rogers
    Cap: Sam Wilson #14
    Thunderbolts
    Civil War 2
    Uncanny Avengers #13 - 22 (Some Steve Rogers, and, the Red Skull arc)
    USAvengers #5 (Steve Appearance)
    Deadpool #27

What other titles were showing this buildup?

"The map of the Marvel Universe changes in ways nobody will expect : TRUST THE SECRET EMPIRE!"
    Last edited by jackolover; 03-06-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Secret Empire. "It's been building for months, across a BEVY of titles!" What are the bevy of titles?

Cap : Steve Rogers
    Thunderbolts
    Civil War 2

What other titles were showing this buildup?

"The map of the Marvel Universe changes in ways nobody will expect : TRUST THE SECRET EMPIRE!"
    Uncanny avengers counts mostly starting with their civil war ii tie ins leading into the current red skull arc in a way it tie ins to the existing role the red skull has in the lead up to secret empire as well as tying up lose ends and plotting threads from the Rick remender run and axis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Uncanny avengers counts mostly starting with their civil war ii tie ins leading into the current red skull arc in a way it tie ins to the existing role the red skull has in the lead up to secret empire as well as tying up lose ends and plotting threads from the Rick remender run and axis.
    Added it. Thanks

BANNED

Added it. Thanks
    Cap Steve will be also in U.S. Avengers 5 in April. Same week as Secret Empire 0
    You wrote about Deadpool and Coulson (months before Secret Empire)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Cap Steve will be also in U.S. Avengers 5 in April. Same week as Secret Empire 0
    You wrote about Deadpool and Coulson (months before Secret Empire)
    Okay, lets put that one in.

I'm not sure what you mean about DP and Coulson. Could you elaborate?

Can we include Cap: Sam Wilson with Steve appearances, because Nick Spencer (writer of Secret Empire [SE] also writes Sam Wilson?

BANNED

Okay, lets put that one in.

I'm not sure what you mean about DP and Coulson. Could you elaborate?

Can we include Cap: Sam Wilson with Steve appearances, because Nick Spencer (writer of Secret Empire [SE] also writes Sam Wilson?
    We can and we should. Steve had a plan to take back the shield in Sam Wilson solo.
    DP issue about Steve Rogers and Coulson ... This sentence:" It's been building for months, across a BEVY of titles!"" fit very well right?
    Coulson and his investigation can be reated as part of preparing for this event

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    We can and we should. Steve had a plan to take back the shield in Sam Wilson solo.
    DP issue about Steve Rogers and Coulson ... This sentence:" It's been building for months, across a BEVY of titles!"" fit very well right?
    Coulson and his investigation can be reated as part of preparing for this event
    Do you have an issue number for Coulsons activities regarding Steve?

I stopped getting Sam Wilsons book, so can someone cite some issue so numbers that Steve appeared, or do we include the whole run?

BANNED

Do you have an issue number for Coulsons activities regarding Steve?

I stopped getting Sam Wilsons book, so can someone cite some issue so numbers that Steve appeared, or do we include the whole run?
    Steve was in issue 13 and 14 but we can start with issue 14 because this is beginning of "take back the shield" arc

Deadpool 27