Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The art is going to improve quite a bit once Kirk takes over with Immune.

Other than this and a few concept drawings of her new costume we don't have much of his work on ANW to go by, but I really like what I see here (though her claws are a bit long, but Logan often suffers that, too). His other work also comes across as quite promising, so I'm excited to see what he has in store.

What the book really needs is a STABLE art team. I really wish we could have seen what Lopez or Takara could have done with Enemy of the State II. Virella and especially Pham have been a pretty significant downgrade. Virella was better in issue 16 than she was on her first two, but things still seem off in places (though she did a DAMN good Roughhouse).
    Those claws are ridiculously long.

Because even Marvel can only torture is so much.

I'd like her on the Champions post-IVX, putting Gabby and Johnathan in the Xavier School. Though, only if someone other than Mark Waid is writing Champions because I honestly am disappointed. I don't think she should join the Avengers right about now, or at least the main one or US Avengers. Uncanny Avengers, X-Men Gold (replacing OML), or Champions would fit where her mindset would be post-IVX..

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    Just Saying it's funny that someone who basically ditched the x-men to go fly around in space with some hobo's gets to be welcomed back warmly on the team and even gets to lead the team
    Well, at least it's not Beast, the genocidals sympathizer.

BANNED

Kirk is great. Best artist on the book since Lopez.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, at least it's not Beast, the genocidals sympathizer.
    what the hell was Kitty's case during that whole madness of Inhumans Insanity?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I don't think they have even explained why she left earth or if she is even aware of the the terrigen m-pox crisis I'm a little behind on guardians of the Galaxy and I only read the civil war ii tie ins.

Well, unlike helping genocidals, staying neutral or unaware is not a crime.

Spectacular Member

I've been enjoying the solo despite the varying degrees of art qualities. I like that she's just a soloist right now

She doesn't need to be on any teams...

Now that OML dude - man I wish he'd just go away

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, unlike helping genocidals, staying neutral or unaware is not a crime.
    ditching your friends to go cruising around the cosmos with galactic outlaws should be....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I don't think they have even explained why she left earth or if she is even aware of the the terrigen m-pox crisis I'm a little behind on guardians of the Galaxy and I only read the civil war ii tie ins.
    just to me it seems very stupid to make Kitty Pryde the leader when she seemed content to just leaving earth and forgetting about all the x-men

like horrible crap has been happening to them and her response would probably be "Really? that's what's been going on? Weird I Never Knew Since Ya Know i was in space and all"

just to me it seems very stupid to make Kitty Pryde the leader when she seemed content to just leaving earth and forgetting about all the x-men

like horrible crap has been happening to them and her response would probably be "Really? that's what's been going on? Weird I Never Knew Since Ya Know i was in space and all"
    Well, it's a improvement over Storm, probably.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Those claws are ridiculously long.
    Hopefully that's just the cover art and they'll be shorter in the actual book art. Most artists also seem to forget that her claws should be the same length as when she was 7 (unless Rice periodically yanked them out so she could grow a longer set. Which let's be honest, he WAS a big enough douche to do it). However as I noted there, Logan has been victim to this as well. Some artists make his claws RIDICULOUSLY long. Not quite Barakapool length, but definitely longer than they should be.

I wish they would have explained more about Kitty and i hated the guardians stuff but...It's about damn time she's a leader. Regardless if i like how Kitty's storyline before Gold was. She deserves to be leader. Deserves is a controversial word. I think Clinton deserved to be President. Others would complain and say Nobody deserves President. In this case some would say Nobody deserves to be leader. I say to that... Kitty has more qualifications to be leader then a lot of mutants. And as you get the point..That's how i changed by Clinton defense. Hate the word Deserves? Fine. Kitty has the qualifications.

Now about Laura..I think Ambaryerno hits it on the head. I don't think it's continuity tho. Taylor may want to make people believe thats the reason she's not in a team book but i think Editorial wants to wait and see on some things.

Sorry to bring politics up in this thread but i do think it's an interesting example. The qualifications of Kitty Pryde being leader and The qualifications of Clinton being president. Regardless if you have liked some of the choices they have made... Far and away qualified. So while i get the OP's points on Kitty. I do think it's a little harsh.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

It Just Feels So Stupid....Old Man Logan Gets Two Team Books(Weapon X Shouldn't Even Be A Book)And Laura Gets Nada

of the Two Core X-Men Teams You Gotta Pick Between Teenage O5 Being Mentored By Magneto Or Extraordiniary X-men Led By Kitty Pryde

it's sad that the book with the O5 Teenagers has the best creative team and the acul flagship book has the sketchy as hell writer on it
    hes getting it cause hes Wolverine. plain and simple. and why shouldnt Weapon x be a book?

Id love Laura to be promoted to the big leagues since shes Wolverine now and if they had thought about it and not brought Old man that may have happened. with Logan here though the team would rather have him around
    X-Men Forever