This might be a tough one folks. So, I have a fairly vague recollection of a comic from back when I was a kid that pops into my head every now and then and I'd love to figure out what exactly it was. Here's everything I can remember about it...

- would have been the late 70s I think
- it was sort of a sci-fi fantasy thing and I think it was set on another planet. The story was about the somewhat less advanced people who inhabited the planet defending themselves from a more advanced interplanetary invader.
- I'm pretty sure it was a fairly large hardcover volume and for some reason my recollection is that it wasn't a collected edition. In other words I think it was written as a single volume story as opposed to being a collected edition of floppies, which I think would make it sort of an unusual thing for the time. It's also possible that it may have been a collection of comics from another country.
- I recall it being quite epic in tone...but then I would have been only 11 or 12 years old likely so "epic" may be a relative term.
- I seem to recall reading it at my gandma's house. I have no recollection of where I got it from or how it got to my grandma's house. That probably won't help you much.

that's it. That's all I got to go on and it isn't much I know. Anyone?