Mighty Member

Default IDEA for Young Justice on Earth

Hello,

just thougt what could happen if Young Justice returns on Earth.

My favorite Idea at the moment would be (AFTER! Conner,Cassie,Tim,Bart....spoke with Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,Barry etc. and cleared it....):

1. Titans of Tomorrow Conner sending present Conner money (I always thougt that future Conner will surely be rich, because as best friend of Tim Drake he will surely get a high position in Wayne Industries which after Bruces Death belongs to Tim,Dick,Damian and Jason)..
    2. Jay Garrick (with his wife) return from the Speedforce (Jay was already shown in the Speedforce in Rebirth)...
    3. Conner buys the Smallville Kent Farm (dont know what happened to the Farm in rebirth) and make the farm bigger, so its possible for 3 families to live on the farm...
    4. Conner his daughter Martha Kent II, Max,Bart,Jay and his wife move into the Kent Farm...

Jay and Max could continue mentoring Bart and Jay and his wife Joan could also watch after Martha Kent II when Conner goes to school,work,helps people....

This would be my perfect solution, because:
    a) Jay Garrick and his wife are back (and they have a strong connection to Bart-so it would be very plausible) and he could mentor him and she could watch after Martha Kent II
    b) the Kent Farm is back and it would be great to see another Kent having the farm, bringing so many memories back
    c) Conner and Bart can stay together...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

just thougt what could happen if Young Justice returns on Earth.

My favorite Idea at the moment would be (AFTER! Conner,Cassie,Tim,Bart....spoke with Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,Barry etc. and cleared it....):

1. Titans of Tomorrow Conner sending present Conner money (I always thougt that future Conner will surely be rich, because as best friend of Tim Drake he will surely get a high position in Wayne Industries which after Bruces Death belongs to Tim,Dick,Damian and Jason)..
    2. Jay Garrick (with his wife) return from the Speedforce (Jay was already shown in the Speedforce in Rebirth)...
    3. Conner buys the Smallville Kent Farm (dont know what happened to the Farm in rebirth) and make the farm bigger, so its possible for 3 families to live on the farm...
    4. Conner his daughter Martha Kent II, Max,Bart,Jay and his wife move into the Kent Farm...

Jay and Max could continue mentoring Bart and Jay and his wife Joan could also watch after Martha Kent II when Conner goes to school,work,helps people....

This would be my perfect solution, because:
    a) Jay Garrick and his wife are back (and they have a strong connection to Bart-so it would be very plausible) and he could mentor him and she could watch after Martha Kent II
    b) the Kent Farm is back and it would be great to see another Kent having the farm, bringing so many memories back
    c) Conner and Bart can stay together...

Mmmmh I don't like this at all. Poor Conner surviving on the kindness of others both in the present and in alternate futures. Why does he have to get a hand outs? Why can't he just make he's own way? Oh wait because he has to be able to afford a farm which if it's still in the kent family belongs to him anyway since he is family.

I don't like Conner getting a handout and I'm not a fan of them cohabiting with the Flashes. I don't think Bart and Conner need to live together to be together.

Would the premise of the new title be slice of life living together shenanigans or would the focus be crime fighting? If it is crime fighting then they don't need to live together.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Mmmmh I don't like this at all. Poor Conner surviving on the kindness of others both in the present and in alternate futures. Why does he have to get a hand outs? Why can't he just make he's own way? Oh wait because he has to be able to afford a farm which if it's still in the kent family belongs to him anyway since he is family.

I don't like Conner getting a handout and I'm not a fan of them cohabiting with the Flashes. I don't think Bart and Conner need to live together to be together.

Would the premise of the new title be slice of life living together shenanigans or would the focus be crime fighting? If it is crime fighting then they don't need to live together.

I made this idea, because in this way its the most independent, because so HE gives money to an alternate version of HIMSELF..
    So its basically his own money...

Speaking about hand outs, what is with Tim Drake,Cassandra Cain,Dick Grayson,Jason Todd....?
    And who works at the farm, watches after Martha II when Conner goes to school etc.?

Is the farm still in property of Clark? I dont know what happened to it since Jonathan and Martha died...

I personally still find the idea absolutely perfect....Titans of Tomorrow Conner sending Rebirth Conner like 14 million dollar in gold, Bruce changes the gold in money...
    Conner increases the size of the farm and is also able to survive without the yield...

Since the Kents died it would be nice to have Jay and Joan as kind of "Step-grandparents" who you can trust and I also like the character....Conner also would have a possibility to finish high school.....
    I personally absolutely DONT like Barry Allen, so I would like that Jay and Max Mercury are mentoring him...