The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

Cool How Would Batman React If Thomas & Helena Showed up in Gotham?

Just Out Of Curiosity How Would Batman React If Earth 2 Thomas & Helena Popped Up in His Gotham were temporarily stranded there for a few months?

How would Batman Deal with this? Would Batman Add Them To His Already Massive Team?

Would Bruce, Damian, Kate, Helena & Thomas All Have a sit down for thanksgiving?
    Last edited by UnderTheRedHood; 01-28-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

I remember one chapter of Batman animated series: Perchance to Dream with one Old Thomas and Martha Wayne, Bruce believes thatīs impossible and he is crazy..

About Thomas Wayne In Convergence Batman knows the Earth 2 Thomas Wayne Batman and Batman Knows Helena in Batman/Superman of N52..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-28-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I remember one chapter of Batman animated series: Perchance to Dream with one Old Thomas and Martha Wayne, Bruce believes thatīs impossible and he is crazy..

About Thomas Wayne In Convergence Batman knows the Earth 2 Thomas Wayne Batman and Batman Knows Helena in Batman/Superman of N52..
    I Guess They Would All Get along then.... Though A Prolonged stay could open a few open woulds I could see alot of crying taking place.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRedHood View Post
    I Guess They Would All Get along then.... Though A Prolonged stay could open a few open woulds I could see alot of crying taking place.
    GOOD NAME... I know Jason Todd before my begin with the comics thanks to that Film.. I am his fan, too.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    GOOD NAME... I know Jason Todd before my begin with the comics thanks to that Film.. I am his fan, too.
    Thanks. And Yeah Jason Is Awesome. I feel like we a live action under the red hood movie would be incredible

#BATSQUAD

kind of a similar thing happened in the Flash tv show, where it turns out the real Jay Garrick is the earth 3 version of Barry Allen's recently deceased father. It's treated like an awkward elephant in the room when the two interact, they get along pretty well but Jay isn't really Barry's father and Barry isn't really Jay's son, so they mostly try to avoid treating each other as if they were. I feel like the reaction of both characters would be similar here. Less hugging and crying as if their real dead loved one is back, and more uncomfortable awkwardness.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    kind of a similar thing happened in the Flash tv show, where it turns out the real Jay Garrick is the earth 3 version of Barry Allen's recently deceased father. It's treated like an awkward elephant in the room when the two interact, they get along pretty well but Jay isn't really Barry's father and Barry isn't really Jay's son, so they mostly try to avoid treating each other as if they were. I feel like the reaction of both characters would be similar here. Less hugging and crying as if their real dead loved one is back, and more uncomfortable awkwardness.
    Good Point. Alot of awkward moments and memories. I Would Imagine at some point Batman Might have issues with Thomas's way of dealing with criminals as well. perhaps he would attempt to talk him out of being so lethal.

#BATSQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRedHood View Post
    Just Out Of Curiosity How Would Batman React If Earth 2 Thomas & Helena Popped Up in His Gotham were temporarily stranded there for a few months?

How would Batman Deal with this? Would Batman Add Them To His Already Massive Team?

Would Bruce, Damian, Kate, Helena & Thomas All Have a sit down for thanksgiving?

They might join the the team since they are already crime fighters.
    Alfred would probably get a bit jealous as Bruce's real dad is here and they are bonding.

would love to see that happen.
    I'm sure there will be tears maybe in private though.
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-28-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    They might join the the team since they are already crime fighters.
    Alfred would probably get a bit jealous as Bruce's real dad is here and they are bonding.

would love to see that happen.
    I'm sure there will be tears maybe in private though.
    Lol Yeah. Alfred I'll Start Feeling Left out. it would be fun to see yeah but at certain point though I wonder how crime would still be a thing with that many vigilantes and cops active in one city

#BATSQUAD