Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Default Villian wish for Spider-Man PS4?

As you know Spider-Man PS4 is announced back in E3 2016 as PlayStation 4 exclusive with Insomniac games developing it.

While I am really hyped for the game, I was wondering what kind of antagonist or boss the community want to see in the game.

Based on the trailer, many speculated that Mr. Negative will appear due to the appearance of gang.

For me, I would love to see Shocker, Scorpion, Vulture, Rhino, and Sandman. Venom and Green Goblin if possible.

What villains do you want to see in the game?

Well, without knowing more about the game at this point, I just hope it's as good a showcase for Spidey's Rogues Gallery as the Arkham games were for Batman's .

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Sandman, Hammerhead, Dock Ock, Vulture, Shocker, Electro, and if they have Mr. Negative, do Anti-Carnage.

I wonder if, for synergy, we'll see them work in Vulture, Shocker, and Tinkerer to some degree?

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Sandman, Hammerhead, Dock Ock, Vulture, Shocker, Electro, and if they have Mr. Negative, do Anti-Carnage.
    Anti-Carnage? Not sure who he is. But otherwise, good line up for rogue galley.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if, for synergy, we'll see them work in Vulture, Shocker, and Tinkerer to some degree?
    I'm not sure about MCU synergy since the developers made clear that this is stand alone universe and nothing to do with MCU.
    But I think they would add some MCU reference for easter egg.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

All of them.

Why not be greedy?

iMan 42s

Carnage, because I think it would be kind of clever to just stumble onto him. Kind of like if Cletus Kasady was mentioned in passing on a radio or various news reports throughout the game mention him and the player can occasionally stumble onto his handiwork. At some point the player could even run into Carnage himself in random locations which the randomness would make it harder for him to be taken down and could swing away at any moment. Like choosing between saving lives and stopping this almost unstoppable beast since you may not fight him in the best locations.

Morlun. And not Spiderverse Morlun I mean first appearance where he will relentlessly chase the player until he either beats Spider-man to death or losses interest.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I believe there was a 'Reelect Osborn For Mayor' poster in the original trailer so...

But I will be happy with most of the Spider-Man Rogues myself, especially if they do a good take on them. But Doctor Octopus gets my vote. Vulture also seems inevitable.

Fantastic Member

Either Green Goblin or Doc Ock as the main villain. With Sandman, Electro, Vulture, Mysterio, Kraven and Scorpion.

Astonishing Member

Omega Red, Taskmaster, Abomination, and Mystique....

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    Anti-Carnage? Not sure who he is. But otherwise, good line up for rogue galley.
    I think the video game can make up its own villain, IMO create an alternate universe opposite of the Carnage Symbiote. The idea is kind of stupid, but original villains like Octo-Carnage (Monster Ock), Atrrocity, etc, we're made up for the video game. Anti-Carnage is my wierd fan-fantasy idea of am alternate universe where Uncle Ben became Deadpool, Peter Parker got turned evil by a spider burrowing into Peter Parker and attaching to his brain, and the Punisher receives the Carnage symbiote, and yeah, the Punisher in this alternate universe is Gwen Stacy. Wierd, sure, but so was the alternate universe created for DC Flashpoint Paradox.

I think the symbiotes have been a little overused in the video games, personally.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

The Sinister Six with Otto as main villain.

I'd say Mysterio. Just imagine all the fantastic levels his powers could be used to create.