Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Somebody's a fan!
    Assassinate Putin!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Seriously? I get that the 80s were a paranoid time but even for DC that sounds like a bit much.
    Oh, remember seeing on the Donahue show back then some woman saying we need to get rid of video arcades because kids were murdering each other in those places.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    In the past two weeks, I bought an eBay lot with Vigilante #14-50 (I already had the trade paperback that collects #1-11) and the Mattel DC Universe Classics action figure. I have my four missing issues (#12-13 and Annuals 1 and 2) arriving tomorrow from a separate eBay seller.

That is super cool. I bet you could still pick up issues 1 to 11 on the cheap. You should see what the first appearance of Vigilante was in the DC comics, and make it a set, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    That is super cool. I bet you could still pick up issues 1 to 11 on the cheap. You should see what the first appearance of Vigilante was in the DC comics, and make it a set, cheers.
    The first appearance of Vigilante is in New Teen Titans Annual #2, which is also included in the TPB, but Adrian Chase had seven previous appearances in New Teen Titans before the incident that caused him to become Vigilante. And yes, I would like to track those down. Just haven't decided if I'm going to hunt the singles, the two TPBs they're collected in (New Teen Titans Volumes 4 and 5), or buy digital copies on Comixology.
    Author of the law review article "The Lawyer as Superhero: How Marvel Comics' Daredevil Depicts the American Court System and Legal Practice," Capital University Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 2 (2019).
    Download it for free at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3389544