Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Mighty No. 9 sequels?

Did comcept ever comfirm any sequels to this mega man successor?, Ever sinse its release back in 2016, They have been quiet about it.
    Last edited by kingmyth; 01-29-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Inafune has plans to turn it into a multimedia franchise. All the goodwill he destroyed and game itself ending up being a disappointment I doubt those plans will be realized now.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Inafune has plans to turn it into a multimedia franchise. All the goodwill he destroyed and game itself ending up being a disappointment I doubt those plans will be realized now.
    I'm wondering how much Inafune had to do with the actual development of Soul Sacrifice, since that game is way more polished and fine tuned than Might No. 9 was.

Not happening. Keiji is a fraud.

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

Mega Man is my favorite video game franchise, but yeah alot of goodwill was destroyed, and honestly I just didn't get that Mega Man feel from it, it was just a GIANT OKAY. and maybe just a nitpik but I didn't like the character designs for mighty no 9, compared to megaman they were just overdesigned and just not good.
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Gonna make an anime fan cry like on prom night baby. Ok in seeing this debacle , it seems like Inafune really put the cart before the horse. He thought he was gonna create a huge multi-media franchise. Instead of ...lets create one great game. In watching folks review it , there was anger and disappointment.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Gonna make an anime fan cry like on prom night baby. Ok in seeing this debacle , it seems like Inafune really put the cart before the horse. He thought he was gonna create a huge multi-media franchise. Instead of ...lets create one great game. In watching folks review it , there was anger and disappointment.
    I won't lie, that part of the trailer made me chuckle when I first saw it. XD

But yea sad someone so involved with the development of Megaman for so long somehow ended up making a sub-par Megaman rip-off.

If there is ever a Mighty No.10 perhaps he should hire some good indie devs to help him. :P
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    I won't lie, that part of the trailer made me chuckle when I first saw it. XD

But yea sad someone so involved with the development of Megaman for so long somehow ended up making a sub-par Megaman rip-off.

If there is ever a Mighty No.10 perhaps he should hire some good indie devs to help him. :P

I doubt he gets that chance again. Its said that he kept going back for more cash grabs to raise money for more side projects and it all failed in the months before the release of this last game. And given it was an unpopular game , well....doubt he gets that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

One of Keiji's Japanese backers was pissed over that commercial lol.

I doubt he gets that chance again. Its said that he kept going back for more cash grabs to raise money for more side projects and it all failed in the months before the release of this last game. And given it was an unpopular game , well....doubt he gets that.
    He can try to redeem himself with Red Ash, his Mega Man Legends clone. A Chinese company picked up the tab after the kickstarter failed.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 01-31-2017 at 12:26 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Red Ash is still happening?

Tbh if you want your Megaman fix, get Azure Striker Gunvolt for 3DS/PC.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Red Ash is still happening?

Tbh if you want your Megaman fix, get Azure Striker Gunvolt for 3DS/PC.
    Or Shovel Knight, really.

ARES is a fine Mega Man type.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I got the game free on ps+. Switching the voices to Japanese just started the story and the game seems great imo I don't get the hate. I'm gonna mute the music and use mega Man x series music for the final touch
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Gonna make an anime fan cry like on prom night baby.
    The only thing better than that joke was witnessing the immense amount of butthurt it generated.

I've never seen so many people get so bent out of shape over a goofy joke. They must have brought up a lot of bad memories.