Default X-Men TAS showrunner asks for fan testimonials for upcoming book

The 90s show shaped many of us in becoming X-Men fans so I thought I would share this opportunity to be included in the upcoming "making of" book for the series' 25th anniversary by its showrunner Eric Lewald.

"I have a chapter called “Testimonials,” where fans write, in about a page or so (no set length), about what watching X-MEN:TAS meant to them. There is still room for a few more in the book, but I will need them quickly. (You can send them as document files to xmentas92@gmail.com. We’d really appreciate it.) When the book comes out, it will be available on Amazon and at bookstores."

source: https://xmentas.com/2017/01/28/the-x...-testimonials/
    toqFfxn.jpg

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

This man and his wife Julia changed alot of our lives..
    I've been waiting on this book for years ever since he announced. I want to see the missing script that included Thunderbird instead of morph for the pilot

Thanks for sharing this. At a time when Marvel has pretty much frozen the X-men out of any animation projects, the importance and value of X-men TAS is all the more precious. This show was a big part of my childhood and heavily influenced my initial entry into comics. I can't think of a better time for a book like this to come out. I'll be proud to contribute in whatever way I can.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yeah I'm writing in for sure. Hope I make the cut this'll be my first book in a long time. Definitely buying a copy hopefully at a comic con

Thanks for sharing this. I'll be tossing them some words. My buddy and I (who do the Comic Relief Podcast) have an interview with them at SD Comic Fest.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    My buddy and I (who do the Comic Relief Podcast) have an interview with them at SD Comic Fest.
    Link?

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Link?

10 char
    SD Comic Fest is this Feb (that's when the Interview is). A link to our podcast is in my signature.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I don't have much to say... or enough to fit into something like the book.. but the X-Men TAS introduced me to a world that I'd be immersed in for the next 20 years (and counting of my life) and to some of my favorite characters in all of literature. I hope some more people do write in and I'll definitely be getting the book when it comes out.

BANNED

I'll definitely get this book once it comes out