Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Nightwing/Grayson and a GL. That is a rare one.

Batgirl and Wonder Woman. Hasn't seen that in a while.

Bette Kane and Grayson -

Stargirl and Red Robin/Robin

Red Hood and a GL

Red Hood and Superman

Black Lightning and Superman

Vixen and Guy Gardner

Fire and Starfire

Spectacular Member baycitybomber's Avatar

Hal Jordan and Captain Comet: I feel like they'd get along like a house on fire.

Carol Ferris and Starfire: these two could use a cross-galactic road trip that takes them out of the shadow of their usual teammates.

Mal Duncan version of Guardian and Roy Harper: given the fact that Jim Harper, Roy's uncle, used to be the previous Guardian, it'd be really easy to connect the two of them as each other's semi-regular supporting cast.

Starling and Catman: antagonist team-up.

Steve Trevor, Cameron Chase, King Faraday: DC could do so much more with their shady organizations.

Halo, Windfall, and Looker teaming up with Black Canary, because I'm self-indulgent.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Red Hood and a GL

Red Hood and Superman
    Red Hood was together with Kyle Rayner in Countdown and with Superman in some new 52 stories.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Nightwing/Grayson and a GL. That is a rare one.

Batgirl and Wonder Woman. Hasn't seen that in a while.

Bette Kane and Grayson -

Stargirl and Red Robin/Robin

Red Hood and a GL

Red Hood and Superman

Black Lightning and Superman

Vixen and Guy Gardner

Fire and Starfire
    These are some good ones. Dick and a GL and Black Lightning with Superman (and a host of other characters) are particularly good.

When's the last time Wonder Woman and batgirl chatted?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    When's the last time Wonder Woman and batgirl chatted?
    I don't know, but they will in Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #16 next week.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Has Vibe (Cisco Ramon) ever been seen with any member of the Trinity (Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman)? Vibe's Justice League tenure occurred when all three were out of the League. Ironically, as close as Cisco and Barry Allen are on the FLASH TV series, I don't think they ever met in the comics.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Has Vibe (Cisco Ramon) ever been seen with any member of the Trinity (Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman)? Vibe's Justice League tenure occurred when all three were out of the League. Ironically, as close as Cisco and Barry Allen are on the FLASH TV series, I don't think they ever met in the comics.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Ironically I think during Trinity War Cisco was charged with the task of neutralizing the Flash by Waller in the JLA.

I've been thinking for a while that there's a really good one-shot or two-parter where Batwoman and Deathstroke interact. They've got a lot in common, but one is a hero and the other's a villain (military background, similar reluctant attitude toward training members of their family, and the fact that they both lead teams featuring teenagers, for starters). Plus, Kate has actually obliquely mentioned that Deathstroke is the only villain she has even a small bit of respect for. It'd be really fun to get them together and bounce them off each other, but each of them would need to be written pretty much perfectly for it to work.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Man, time flies.

I just looked up the TV Trope "Friends Who Never Hang", and looked up the comic book section of the examples. It says the following:

Batman and Aquaman within the Justice League.

Batman has some kind of bond with everyone else in the league:

Superman is his best friend and they are very similar yet different. Later on, they would both also become fathers.

Wonder Woman is one of the few people who can get him to open up while simultaneously not taking his crap. She’s probably his best woman friend. They're also the strategy guys in the league.

The Flash (Barry Allen) and Batman are both into forensics and talk about it and criminal psychology long into the night.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Batman have a mutual respect for the other and are Fire-Forged Friends, also bonding over how screwed up they both are psychologically as a result of their parents' deaths.

He and Martian Manhunter were both on the Justice League International where Bruce was able to relax much more and let his guard down, and Bruce still looks back on those days fondly.

They also have detective work in common, as despite having several "secret identities", J'onn is most often shown as John Jones, a police detective and/or private investigator.

Aquaman and Batman? Not only have we never had any mention of a friendship between the two, but we've actually never seen them hangout. In fact, in the DC Rebirth Aquaman series, when Arthur is in critical condition after having shot down the League's attempts to help him, the only Leaguer who doesn't visit him in the hospital is Batman!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...dsWhoNeverHang

What say you folks? Is it true that in print, the two have never bonded? I find it hard to believe, yet can't say I've seen it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Man, time flies.

I just looked up the TV Trope "Friends Who Never Hang", and looked up the comic book section of the examples. It says the following:

Batman and Aquaman within the Justice League.

Batman has some kind of bond with everyone else in the league:

Superman is his best friend and they are very similar yet different. Later on, they would both also become fathers.

Wonder Woman is one of the few people who can get him to open up while simultaneously not taking his crap. She’s probably his best woman friend. They're also the strategy guys in the league.

The Flash (Barry Allen) and Batman are both into forensics and talk about it and criminal psychology long into the night.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Batman have a mutual respect for the other and are Fire-Forged Friends, also bonding over how screwed up they both are psychologically as a result of their parents' deaths.

He and Martian Manhunter were both on the Justice League International where Bruce was able to relax much more and let his guard down, and Bruce still looks back on those days fondly.

They also have detective work in common, as despite having several "secret identities", J'onn is most often shown as John Jones, a police detective and/or private investigator.

Aquaman and Batman? Not only have we never had any mention of a friendship between the two, but we've actually never seen them hangout. In fact, in the DC Rebirth Aquaman series, when Arthur is in critical condition after having shot down the League's attempts to help him, the only Leaguer who doesn't visit him in the hospital is Batman!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...dsWhoNeverHang

What say you folks? Is it true that in print, the two have never bonded? I find it hard to believe, yet can't say I've seen it myself.
    In the New 52 Justice League there were a few Batman and Aquaman moments. Especially in Thrones of Atlantis.

I’d like to see Wonder Woman and Hal’s relationship with one another explored, considering the two different areas of DC they generally occupy. Also be interesting to see how Diana contrasts Hal with Steve since I’ve felt the two generally have some superficial similarities.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Our tastes almost couldn't be more different. This was my least favorite Ray Palmer. My favorite Ray/Atom stories are the old team-ups with Hawkman and Sword of the Atom and his long membership in the classic JLA. Apart from Identity Crisis of course which is far and away my favorite JLA story and Atom story, even if he was a somewhat peripheral character. And I KNOW we part company on that one!
    Sword of the Atom-era Atom felt like he'd be a hell of a team up with Warlord, or the original lady Starfire (with the sword).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In the New 52 Justice League there were a few Batman and Aquaman moments. Especially in Thrones of Atlantis.
    I’m pretty sure they had a team up in Batman and Robin as well and interacted there also.

And Batman also came to some party for Aquaman I believe alongside Wonder Woman in one of his annuals.

I don’t think Aquaman has had any team ups with the rest of the League where he’s fighting side by side like he has with Wonder Woman and Batman as far as the New-52 onwards goes.

Fantastic Member

Nightwing and Tempest

Mighty Member

Green Arrow and Conner Kent
    Actually I like the Idea that they would have similar political views and I always loved the Idea that Conner would become a member of Olivers Family.