Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Default Inhumans vs X-Men #3

So it seems we know how the Secret Warriors end up being a team now :P

Event is getting better but the discontinuity between the different artists is bothersome. But hey it means the book comes out twice a month so yay.

I have no idea what Emma is planning with Black Bolt but it seems she is going ot go full heel or end up dead by the end of this.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I have no idea what Emma is planning with Black Bolt but it seems she is going ot go full heel or end up dead by the end of this.
    Kinda telling that they spent 8 months building a chamber to contain Black Bolt rather than doing anything to stop m-pox.

Black Bolt is unconscious so it's not like they're using his voice to power anything?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Kinda telling that they spent 8 months building a chamber to contain Black Bolt rather than doing anything to stop m-pox.

Black Bolt is unconscious so it's not like they're using his voice to power anything?
    Can you prove this?

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Can you prove this?
    Can you prove this prison built itself?

Well started MG and Synapse helping the inhumans even if it contradicts everything that has been written about these characters so far.

Kamala still understand but I'm worried the last thing the character needed was to participate in this mess.

Mighty Member

Can you prove this prison built itself?
    That's absurd. What's not absurd is believing that it didn't take 8 months to build. No need to be obtuse.

That's absurd. What's not absurd is believing that it didn't take 8 months to build. No need to be obtuse.
    My point was they've spent months building these various things to contain or deal with the Inhumans for this war, rather than being productive for the sake of their own people.

Forge has shown he is perfectly capable of creating ways to drain and thus purify the air of terrigen yet hasn't use them on earth to create mutant safe zones. But instead is building ways to destroy the cloud and contain the royals.

Seems that Beast was right and he is the only X-Man seeking peace at all.

Well, now it's she tunr of the X-Men to be at fault.

If they have a device that can suck all the terrigen from the air and contain it, they don't need to destroy it.
    Just tell the Inhumans that they have a way to keep the cloud contained until they find a way to make it non-poisonous.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Well, now it's she tunr of the X-Men to be at fault.

If they have a device that can suck all the terrigen from the air and contain it, they don't need to destroy it.
    Just tell the Inhumans that they have a way to keep the cloud contained until they find a way to make it non-poisonous.
    But then we would not have a fight between heroes.

After all, if Iso and Forge are as smart as they did not realize it?

Technically the X-mens could go back in time before the bomb was detonated.

Storm and Bobby could use their powers but for editorial and creative reasons they can not do that.

Mighty Member

My point was they've spent months building these various things to contain or deal with the Inhumans for this war, rather than being productive for the sake of their own people.

Forge has shown he is perfectly capable of creating ways to drain and thus purify the air of terrigen yet hasn't use them on earth to create mutant safe zones. But instead is building ways to destroy the cloud and contain the royals.

Seems that Beast was right and he is the only X-Man seeking peace at all.
    Again, can you prove that? Can you prove they haven't been being productive at saving mutants, when the X-books have shown otherwise?

I'm asking you to prove these wild assertions you've been making. Please show me on-panel evidence that these machines took 8 months to build, otherwise stop flooding these threads with your headcanon.

Again, can you prove that? Can you prove they haven't been being productive at saving mutants, when the X-books have shown otherwise?

I'm asking you to prove these wild assertions you've been making. Please show me on-panel evidence that these machines took 8 months to build, otherwise stop flooding these threads with your headcanon.
    Is there evidence all these deterrents and machines took Forge an afternoon?

You're getting hung up on a tiny part and ignoring my larger point about war is what the x-men decided to build machines for, rather than saving people.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    But then we would not have a fight between heroes.

After all, if Iso and Forge are as smart as they did not realize it?

Technically the X-mens could go back in time before the bomb was detonated.

Storm and Bobby could use their powers but for editorial and creative reasons they can not do that.
    True, Magick goes back in time a lot.

Crystal also has purifies substances including air multiple times, she could easily remove the corruptive element of the terrigen cloud so it's back to normal terrigen again. In right of birth she cleansed the air of all pollutants for a 30 mile radius with minimal effort so a cloud is nothing. But yes, editorial.

The X-Men spent a lot of time taking mutant refugees into Limbo, and they even asked for help to the Smartest Person on Earth, but even she didn't find a cure.
    Neither did Forge or Roberto's AIM, or Mr "Cyclops is wrong".

Mighty Member

Is there evidence all these deterrents and machines took Forge an afternoon?

You're getting hung up on a tiny part and ignoring my larger point about war is what the x-men decided to build machines for, rather than saving people.

True, Magick goes back in time a lot.

Crystal also has purifies substances including air multiple times, she could easily remove the corruptive element of the terrigen cloud so it's back to normal terrigen again. In right of birth she cleansed the air of all pollutants for a 30 mile radius with minimal effort so a cloud is nothing. But yes, editorial.
    I'm not getting hung on on a tiny part. I'm saying that there's literally no reason to believe the X-men couldn't both prepare for the war AND save mutants. After all, don't you constantly argue that the Inhumans have been saving mutants? We know they prepared for the war as well, so why couldn't the X-men do both too?

Your X-hate is making you jump to crazy conclusions. A likelier alternative is Emma told Forge what she needed, and it took forge a few days, a week, tops (remember, building **** is literally what he does), and then they kept it until it was needed. All the while, Storm, Magneto, Old Man Logan, and the rest of the X-men are out saving mutants.

See how much more sense that makes?

I'm not getting hung on on a tiny part. I'm saying that there's literally no reason to believe the X-men couldn't both prepare for the war AND save mutants. After all, don't you constantly argue that the Inhumans have been saving mutants? We know they prepared for the war as well, so why couldn't the X-men do both too?

Your X-hate is making you jump to crazy conclusions. A likelier alternative is Emma told Forge what she needed, and it took forge a few days, a week, tops (remember, building **** is literally what he does), and then they kept it until it was needed. All the while, Storm, Magneto, Old Man Logan, and the rest of the X-men are out saving mutants.

See how much more sense that makes?
    It's not x-hate to have a problem with the X-Men behaviour.

And my point still stands, Forge is building things for the war rather than things that would help save people like terrigen purifiers for the air, which we know he can build because he built that large machine to destroy the cloud. The inhumans briefed people on the X-Men, made plans and left it at that. They are taking resources away from rescuing mutants to prepare for a possible war while the x-men are doing exactly that.

I reiterate my point that Beast seems to be the only X-Man wanting peace.