Default Question about Maya Lopez aka Echo *SPOILERS (just in case)*

I just got done reading Bendis' Moon Knight series where Maya was killed by Count Nefaria. I've read last year's Daredevil Annual which she appeared in but there was no mention of how she was resurrected.

Has she appeared in any other comics between that time or have they explained how she came back to life? I know death in comics are nothing but shock value, and they don't really leave an impact so her return was inevitable. But I'm just surprised about a lack of explanation on how she returned among the living. Have I missed something or do we just have to disregard everything that happened in Bendis' run on MK.
    {>_<} Show your love for comics by supporting your Local Comic Shop.

{>_<} Keep track of your comics library and weekly pull list with the awesome League of Comic Geeks website.

Like many others she was resurrected at the end of Secret Wars like D-Man, Doc Samson, Orka ect with no explanation. Behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Like many others she was resurrected at the end of Secret Wars like D-Man, Doc Samson, Orka ect with no explanation. Behind the scenes.
    Oh right, what a cop out. I totally forgot about the whole Secret Wars thing as I've only just gotten back into reading comics again. Thanks.
    {>_<} Show your love for comics by supporting your Local Comic Shop.

{>_<} Keep track of your comics library and weekly pull list with the awesome League of Comic Geeks website.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

It's not canon, but in Bendis's "End of Days" she mentioned dying and being resurrected by the hand.

Just disregard Bendis's MK completely. It didn't make any sense for Moon Knight and it didn't do Maya Lopez any justice.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Just disregard Bendis's MK completely. It didn't make any sense for Moon Knight and it didn't do Maya Lopez any justice.
    Seconded. That whole thing was misfire.