Page 5 of 1597 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Joedocwife View Post
    I feel like there has been a death in the family. I feel that we will loose a lot of Rita members.
    Are you on Facebook? We have a Rita's on Facebook. It's not quite the same, but pretty much everyone is there and it'll probably become a lot more active now, with the changes here.

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    So who is the most non-offensive X-man that we can make an appreciation thread for, serving as the new X-Cres?
    Legion would be the most appropriate, what with multiple personalities and all

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Brian see this is really whats wrong with the new CBR. Instead of coming into Rita's and saying , guys were changing it and gonna merge the discussion threads all into one ok. To make it open....your locking ...deleting and locking stuff ASAP. I mean was there ever a problem with Rita's ? I liked Rita's. It was a homage to what made CBR , CBR. Its like this place is pissing all over its past to force posters to do certain things. Its taking the fun from CBR.
    I feel the same way about Downtown Kahzan! What was wrong with it? It was a straight up homage to the Soap Operus and TMI that made Rumbles great in the past.

Besides, the X-boarders already established they didn't like behaving in my usual over the top fashion on their thread, so rather than having a group of people I can behave in such a manner with, that I will instead annoy and offend people with this new singular chat thread.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I need more Roberson! Count Yoda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar87 View Post
    This is going to be like if a university scheduled all classes on campus in one classroom at the same time.
    Madness would ensue.

The Sciences v. Humanities, with the Languages unsure of what side to take...

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Munch...never change. :D

BANNED

Harrumph! Harrumph, I say!

Not sure how I feel about this, but leaning towards unhappy. Hesitatingly wiling to give it a go, because I really don't want to join freaking Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I will instead annoy and offend people with this new singular chat thread.
    I'm alright with this.

BANNED

Lol! U guys are hilarious! Everyone name their favorite comics character! Go!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As the saying goes ...this went over like a fart in church.

Again CBR means well....but guess what...the idea is kinda wrong. The discussion threads were groups of people who got along 90% of the time and had their own groups they clicked with. Its like forcing various ethnic groups together to have 1 place and be in peace. Not realizing they have little in common and won't. .
    Isn't that what America IS?

Well not "forcing" a bunch of ethnic groups to live in one place, cause lets be honest they were fighting to get here. But one big melting pot where all can have a chance as long as they follow the rules. *nods*
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

You know, I'll be glad when everyone gets used to the changes so we can talk about something else.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I love the Scarlet Witch. Who all agrees with me?

Well being a "tribe" is uncalled for. We hung out on those chats because we regularly talked/had things in common with said people.

Just because you unite all under one banner and a no policy on anything questioning or not agreeing with is wrong.

Seriously I heard it's a huge deal for the wipe out, but this makes things worse, not better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I love the Scarlet Witch. Who all agrees with me?
    Posts like this can't be here. They belong in the Appreciation Thread. This is for CHATTING.

I'm absolutely willing to give it a shot.

but a favor please?

can you please add a post to the end of each closed thread noting that this is the direction we are taking?

I just spent a few frustrating minutes trying to figure out why Rita's was locked. . . if you can just add a final post noting we have one all encompassing chat thread now, that might do a lot towards easing folks into it.

as I said, I'm more than willing to give it a shot.

I'll even share my favorite Rita's post thus far with the larger world:

HULKAMANIA is watching you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED

Do you guys love Rick Remender's Planet X as much as I do? If so, please come discuss it with me in the official Planet X Appreciation thread! (I don't want to invade on other people's chats here)