Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post
Annihilation is the begining of the "rebirth" of Cosmic" Marvel. An evil force from the Negative Zone is bent on taking over our universe, they start by destroying all of the Nova Force except one, and are bearing down on Kree, while the Siulver Surfer and the other Heralds of Galactus get involved, as well as some other "heros".

Annihilation: Conquest happens not long after Annhiliation, and involvees an alien race trying to take over Kree and the rebellion that fights it off. This is really where the Guardians become a team.

Both of these and their adjoining mini series are really well written and even funny at times, while still being very engaging. I started reading it all because I wanted to know more about the Guardians, as well. It has turned into some of my favorite Marvel comics of all time.
Quote Originally Posted by Pól Rua View Post
It's a big cosmic science fiction adventure featuring a bunch of Marvel's space-based heroes. It helps to solidify the whole glorious mess into something more coherent, while never losing sight of the fact that it's there to tell a rollicking space opera adventure story.
Hmmmm. sounds promising. So the Marvel stuff I have liked was the Kid Loki and NEXTwave..

Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post

I had an Al Pastor one, an Asada one, and a Tinga(chicken) one. It was my feeble attempt at celebrating Cinco De Mayo
Sounds delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Neat! I'll think on it. My first idea fails, though, which was to make Southern Bell, but there's no sonic powers set in Champions (just a handful of weak powers that you can attach a little sonic damage to).

EDIT: Rebel Yell would be good, too, but fails for the same reason.
What about martial arts with fans?