Page 1543 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 543104314431493153315391540154115421543154415451546154715531593 ... LastLast
Results 23,131 to 23,145 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    They're charging £15 each. Certainly adds up when you want more than one signature. At least it's cheap enough to get into these MCM Comic Cons.
    True enough about getting into them. As for the charges for photo sessions and autographs...there's also the merchandise you want to buy whilst you're looking around LOL. Not to mention the grub or any travelling expenses

Ah well, like I said earlier enjoy your comic con next week.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    True enough about getting into them. As for the charges for photo sessions and autographs...there's also the merchandise you want to buy whilst you're looking around LOL. Not to mention the grub or any travelling expenses

Ah well, like I said earlier enjoy your comic con next week.
    I think the parking at the NEC is more expensive than the ticket to get into Comic Con lol. It's been a while since I've been to an MCM one because I felt like it was turning into "Manga Con", and I'm really not into that. We'll see how this one turns out.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Hopefully it'll be good for you. As far as parking goes, I don't know how expensive the Echo Arena would be as I don't drive so I don't have to worry about that LOL. My wife does offer to drive me there and pick me up when she's not in work but I always turn her down due to saving money on the parking LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Hopefully it'll be good for you. As far as parking goes, I don't know how expensive the Echo Arena would be as I don't drive so I don't have to worry about that LOL. My wife does offer to drive me there and pick me up when she's not in work but I always turn her down due to saving money on the parking LOL.
    I always get the train up to Liverpool. I don't fancy trying to park on the docks near the Echo. I stayed at the Premier Inn on the dock once and the car park was constantly full.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I always get the train up to Liverpool. I don't fancy trying to park on the docks near the Echo. I stayed at the Premier Inn on the dock once and the car park was constantly full.
    Yeah it's been like that ever since the Echo Arena was built. The Docks have picked up again business wise as a result which is great news for the City as we often missed out on the ''big'' Music Artists beforehand for example.

I'm so painfully bored I don't know what to do with myself...

BANNED

I always think of Dimash singing the song SOS

It'd have been funny if I had banned the poster who started the "most would freak the f**k out" thread, but left the thread behind.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cronin View Post
    It'd have been funny if I had banned the poster who started the "most would freak the f**k out" thread, but left the thread behind.
    Was this recently?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Was this recently?
    I have no idea too.

Warning: NSFW video. So this happened in San Francisco yesterday on BART (bay area subway basically). Noticed it on Reddit. I like to check up on my own stomping ground from a distance now that I'm an expat. Unfortunately this video is a bitter reminder of some of the BS you have to put up with if you live/work in the city.

Not sure what you could in this situation though. You're kind of screwed if you decide to defend yourself as you could face legal consequences. At the same time you don't want to just sit there and be assaulted. Personally I probably would have rolled the dice and tried to clock him. Wouldn't be my first mix up on public transit in the city (two teens were randomly bothering people for no reason). And the time it happened the police refused to come out.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 11-14-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    Not sure what you could in this situation though. You're kind of screwed if you decide to defend yourself as you could face legal consequences. At the same time you don't want to just sit there and be assaulted. Personally I probably would have rolled the dice and tried to clock him. Wouldn't be my first mix up on public transit in the city (two teens were randomly bothering people for no reason). And the time it happened the police refused to come out.
    It is sad to see two people just getting up and leaving. As a teen I rode the subway in Berlin and some crazies tried to lure me into an ambush. Theese frustrated loosers always pick on the smallest of the bunch.

BANNED

This is so awesome!

Ultimate Member

Warning: NSFW video. So this happened in San Francisco yesterday on BART (bay area subway basically). Noticed it on Reddit. I like to check up on my own stomping ground from a distance now that I'm an expat. Unfortunately this video is a bitter reminder of some of the BS you have to put up with if you live/work in the city.

Same here. The one man was just minding his own business when the drunk put his hands on him. I guess the big fear wound be if you pummeled him who's side the cops would be on. Sure, the Asian guy has witnesses but that doesn't always matter.

BANNED

If that was me, id prolly try to walk away from him.