Thread: CBR Chat

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Whatever you can find. Everyday is a gift waiting to be opened!
    I'm going to be in isolation for a few months yet, I so miss going out. Even just to meander. Have extra fun on my behalf.
    I finally got the creature to nap so I'm going to soak in the bath and then sleep. Have a nice day or night everyone.
    I make love, you make me sick.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    Whatever you can find. Everyday is a gift waiting to be opened!
    I'm going to be in isolation for a few months yet, I so miss going out. Even just to meander. Have extra fun on my behalf.
    I finally got the creature to nap so I'm going to soak in the bath and then sleep. Have a nice day or night everyone.
    You too. Gotta leave as well.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ohayo gozaimasu, my little punishers! I hope all is well with everyone! While I have little love for Monday, I'm excited about today, mainly because I'll be filling out my March Madness bracket today! YAY!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

A few these days from different publishers, though many of the issues are just in a stack unread. I'm starting over the pull lists as of SW/Convergence and cutting down drastically on mainstream books so I can try and get older TPB's and such. My top three series right now are IXth Generation, IDW Ninja Turtles and Archie's Mega Man.
    Cool. Recently I've been picking up a lot of TPBs to try and catch up on some of my favourite series. Recently, I've been on a Hulks (Both Green and Red) Reading Marathon, and catching up on the latest Hulk series.
    Also I finally managed to pick up the first volume of Titan Comics' Tenth Doctor series in hardback, so I look forward to reading that. My top 3 series currently are Hulk, Red Hulk and The Tenth Doctor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    Cool. Recently I've been picking up a lot of TPBs to try and catch up on some of my favourite series. Recently, I've been on a Hulks (Both Green and Red) Reading Marathon, and catching up on the latest Hulk series.
    Also I finally managed to pick up the first volume of Titan Comics' Tenth Doctor series in hardback, so I look forward to reading that. My top 3 series currently are Hulk, Red Hulk and The Tenth Doctor.
    Don't forget Storm volue 1 paperback, already available, that's collecting Storm #1-5.

Extraordinary Member

Hi all. Anyone here?!

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Am I bad person for being happy about a rainy dreary day because it gives me an excuse to put of yard work?

@Mighty Roman: I never read Tenth Doctor. I read anything Hulk from Planet Hulk to now, including tie-ins except the current Savage run. Like I said elsewhere it's really under rated stuff imo.
    I make love, you make me sick.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Hi all. Anyone here?!
    Just got here.

Am I bad person for being happy about a rainy dreary day because it gives me an excuse to put of yard work?

@Mighty Roman: I never read Tenth Doctor. I read anything Hulk from Planet Hulk to now, including tie-ins except the current Savage run. Like I said elsewhere it's really under rated stuff imo.

Beauty and the Beast will be retold on March 2017

*hangs self*
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    *hangs self*
    Don't do that, it sounds painful

BANNED

*hangs self*
    Don't. What's the problem?

I was being hyperbolic. UPS is a pack of incompetent assholes who should be burned alive on a pyre made from their own procedures manuals. That was also me being hyperbolic.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

BANNED

I was being hyperbolic. UPS is a pack of incompetent assholes who should be burned alive on a pyre made from their own procedures manuals. That was also me being hyperbolic.
    I've only eaten at UPS once when I was travelling from Vermont to Mexico (Not an enjoyable trip, let me tell you) . I was passing through Vancouver and saw a UPS diner, decided to pop in and check it out. I enjoyed my sandwich though the bread tasted a bit like cardboard. They had okay coffee though I prefer coffee from Philadelphia. When I arrived in Mexico I saw another UPS diner get robbed and figured it wasn't a good idea to eat there again. I didn't tip my waitress anyway.

UPS the delivery service. I wasn't even aware there was a restaurant with that name.

BANNED

Usually there isn't a restaurant called UPS but sometimes if you picture that in your mind it will exist. Which is what happened on my road trip.