Page 1003 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    K. I saved the image and will look into them. Unsure at this point where Dark Horse would be put (DC forum is it separate here?).
    Yes. It is in the Independents board

K. I saved the image and will look into them. Unsure at this point where Dark Horse would be put (DC forum is it separate here?).
    aka: the two good characters that came from Comics Greatest World (in the 90's. . "X" & "Ghost"), as well as some classic characters who's licensing lapsed so Dark Horse could use them

they really should resurrect "Barb Wire". . she had potential.
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Okay. I'll have to research them a little so I can make sure their personalities are accounted for.
    I'm not familiar with Barb Wire, other than Stan Lee was impressed by that character? I think. * scratching chin *
    I make love, you make me sick.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    aka: the two good characters that came from Comics Greatest World (in the 90's. . "X" & "Ghost"), as well as some classic characters who's licensing lapsed so Dark Horse could use them

they really should resurrect "Barb Wire". . she had potential.
    whoa! Iim surprised that you know them

BANNED

Okay. I'll have to research them a little so I can make sure their personalities are accounted for.
    I'm not familiar with Barb Wire, other than Stan Lee was impressed by that character? I think. * scratching chin *
    Yehey!BY the way, I love the Apocalypse avatar you made.

BANNED

I have to leave now. Until next time cbrmates!

Byes. I should try and catch on sleep mys...bwahaha..whom I kidding. Burning the candle at both ends as always here. No elvish creatures nor brownie shoemakers to finish this stack of work while I snore.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    whoa! Iim surprised that you know them
    of course I know them. . .I am much older than you think I am

(I bought the books when they came out, and still buy "X" every month from Dark Horse).

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

of course Stan was impressed. . she was played in a film by Pamela Anderson, and I think Stan based his "Stripperella" character on Pam Anderson.

here's the character as she appeared in the comics (she was basically a Bounty Hunter in an apocalyptic future)

I see. I knew I'd flicked by at a an LCS. I never read any though. I like her pants and motorcycle though.

More trying to figure out where avatars should go. I think I'll contact one of the veterans when it comes time to make those threads. I feel as a junior mint here I would be overstepping a boundary doing so myself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    of course I know them. . .I am much older than you think I am

(I bought the books when they came out, and still buy "X" every month from Dark Horse).
    Oh please join us at the Independent board for the PBS thread.

I feel like I'm not part of times. I'm a recluse who sits on my butt eating, scanning around the internet for something to amuse me, reading or futzing about with my crafts. Yet most seem involved in a large scale war in a political landscape and apparently the people who make my the products I consume, view and listen to are and every person working for them tied into an evil empire and part of an oppressive force attempting to rape the land of it's resources and poison the very life blood of humanities soul. I really had no clue that companies like Nabisco and Marvel comics were such ruthless powerful entities. You'd think they would have ended these terrorist threats a long time ago with such might. On that note I'm going to pass out and dream about kittens. Chow.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ohayo gozaimasu, my little punishers! I hope all is well with everyone. After a calm and quiet Saturday which followed an inch of snow that fell the previous night, things will be calm and quiet today, before a new round of snow falls tonight and into Monday. URGH! I am so done with winter!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Cold today but the sun is out here.

Hurt my leg last night and it's still sore. Walking very gingerly right now.

She looks like Pamela Anderson.
    No wonder she was cast for that role
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage