Thread: CBR Chat

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    The fact you had to fill out that list with Shawn Mendes makes it obviously untrue.
    Googled Shawn Mendes. Color me unimpressed.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    The fact you had to fill out that list with Shawn Mendes makes it obviously untrue.
    I included him since he's not popular so that you will know his existence.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

We don't really need to know of the existence off all these half-assed "You Tube" stars.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

It made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHwD8UOFTMw

Ohayo gozaimasu, my little punishers! I hope all is well with everyone. Even though it's Monday, and it's raining, I'm excited because the Philadelphia area has three schools (Villanova, Temple and St. Joseph's) in the Big Dance, a.k.a. March Madness, a.k.a. the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament! WHOO!! I can't wait for the action to start!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    We don't really need to know of the existence off all these half-assed "You Tube" stars.
    I admit the Sad , Sad life of a Juggie thread is one i dedicate time to watching to see what horrible Seinfeld like display Jesse will do. Its scripted as most reality shows are but the beauty if watching him try and script his character as the good guy but almost a lot of reaction is what a dumb terrible thing he does.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Well Comic Con has come and gone. It's the first one ever in Liverpool and I enjoyed it got some great stuff while I was there including having my photo taken with Cat and Kryten from Red Dwarf and Hannah Spearitt from Primeval. Though I did feel like a billy-no-mates since no-one wanted to come with me

I think I heard about plans for Indiana Jones 5 before, or maybe a rumor, but to see about it officially on this site kinda makes me want to watch the previous films.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Aspiring Underachiever Turn the Page's Avatar

So working tech support for bars and restaurants on St Patrick's day is batshit crazy. I even had a drunk manager call because he messed his password up too many times. Yay overnight tech support!

Extraordinary Member

Hello all, I haven't been on here for months due to college and other rubbish, in good news I have gotten my dream university place studying my dream course! And I have finally gotten BACK into comics

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Hello all, I haven't been on here for months due to college and other rubbish, in good news I have gotten my dream university place studying my dream course! And I have finally gotten BACK into comics
    Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Well, March Madness is underway, and my bracket is already leaking oil. URGH! It's a good thing I don't handicap games for a living, I'd starve inside of a week.

Ohayo gozaimasu, my little punishers! The first day of spring got off to a chilly start yesterday as temps struggled to crack 40. And while the forecast called for late day and overnight snow, thankfully, that never materialized. It's just frosty right now. BBRRRRRRRR!

Meanwhile, with my March Madness bracket officially destroyed, I can now kick back and enjoy the rest of the tournament as a fan. However, local school Villanova is still alive and will face Miami in the Sweet 16, so I'll be rooting for them. Go, Cats!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! Still can't get over how much I enjoyed Comic Con last week, only thing I'd change is that no-one I knew wanted to come with me but besides that it was great, can't wait to go next year

Other than that I've got a day-off work so woo-hoo! And despite the fact that there are grey clouds over-head it's nice and warm today

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

I RLAAMJR. at you! Suffer! HAHAHAHAHA!

'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)