Thread: CBR Chat

Invincible Member

Ok, I'm home from work now so about the Belinda Carlisle dream...

The part where she comes into the dream, I'm walking home from somewhere. It's maybe late winter/early spring. It's cold enough that there's still snow on the ground but it's warm enough that half of it has started to melt. I'm walking by her house and for some reason she's just standing around out there. We're acquaintances so she says hi and we start making small talk. After awhile, she asks me if I want to hang out.

So we go in her house and chill for a bit. We're watching TV, documentaries about 70's English punk, I'm asking her if she misses being in a band and what not. After a couple of hours I get ready to leave and Belinda is suddenly very sad and talks about feeling abandoned. I ask her where's her husband, she says he won't be home until about 1am. I look at the clock, it's about 6pm. Because I'm concerned about her feelings, I say a can stay a little longer. She tells me not to stay if I think I'm going get to have sex with her. I assure her that it's not why I said I'd stay.

After she calms down a little, we're hanging out outside again. And soon Belinda starts acting weird. She's trying to get attention from strangers, she's sniping at the neighbors. I begin to wonder, "Is she on some medication that I don't know about?" I decide to get her back inside. Her house is now and apartment and I'm get her to go upstairs through the backway. Belinda starts antagonizing some people who were coming down the stairs. Just then her dad appears on the scene And I try to explain the situation. He tells me that he came to check on her because, "Her so called friends don't really care about her." And he strongly hints that Belinda is supposed to be a meds that she doesn't always take. Convinced that Belinda is in good hands, I leave and continue with the rest of the dream...

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I would advise against it. It's probably going to just make you miss that person more and make you more depressed. You have to do the things that you normally enjoy if you want to forget her. Or pick up a new hobby that has nothing to do with relationships or sex.
    My entire existence has been devoid of relationship and sex and until she happened. I thought seeing more women would help a bit. I am quite an isolated person. Not in terms of where I live but iterms my interaction with people outside a comic book forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Sounds like a terrible idea.
    Since I've never been to one before I thought such an experience would be nice. But not for this particular reason, I suppose. It's beautiful outside. I'm going to buy some unhealthy food, enjoy it, and call it a night.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 06-20-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Perhaps it may be time to see a therapist?

Extraordinary Member

Aww Jesus its too hot!!!!!

I have to pack everything up and dammit lol so hot. Waiting for them to deliver the boxes ASAP!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Got my Nakamura and AJ Styles shirts today. They're...How can I put this? Phenomenally strong style In all seriousness though they're good.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Got my Nakamura and AJ Styles shirts today. They're...How can I put this? Phenomenally strong style In all seriousness though they're good.
    I have no idea what any of this means lol.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I have no idea what any of this means lol.
    ''Phenomenal'' is a word that gets used by AJ Styles (you know, because of how phenomenal he is LOL) and ''strong style'' is a phrase used about Shinsuke Nakamura who is known for his strong striking action. They're two of my favourite current day wrestlers at the WWE.

Anyhow, needless to say I'm happy with the shirts I got.

''Phenomenal'' is a word that gets used by AJ Styles (you know, because of how phenomenal he is LOL) and ''strong style'' is a phrase used about Shinsuke Nakamura who is known for his strong striking action. They're two of my favourite current day wrestlers at the WWE.

Anyhow, needless to say I'm happy with the shirts I got.
    Ah, wrestling! Now I get it lol.

Ah, wrestling! Now I get it lol.
    Let me guess though, you still have no idea who I'm talking about though right?

Let me guess though, you still have no idea who I'm talking about though right?
    No idea whatsoever

No idea whatsoever
    Thought as much Anyhow, I just got lucky as I've just got back from walking Bertie...Wait. Make that Bertie walking me, and well it's just started to rain just as I got back LOL

Extraordinary Member

What WWE PPV should I watch tonight people? I fancy Lesnar vs Taker summerslam and hiac.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    What WWE PPV should I watch tonight people? I fancy Lesnar vs Taker summerslam and hiac.
    Which hiac? Last years one?

thats awesome i really want to get the new roman reigns shirt he was wearing on RAW this week. i know it is not so popular an opinion, but he is my favourite guy going today.

what was the consensus here on MITB and SMACKDOWN! this week? i thought that was some brilliant booking, getting heat on ellsworth like that. and that nakamura/ziggler match yesterday was incredible !! shinsuke seems to put on five star matches every week.
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN / PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN / BEN REILLY: SCARLET SPIDER / RENEW YOUR VOWS / SPIDER-MAN / SPIDER-GWEN / VENOM / GWENPOOL, THE UNBELIEVABLE / X-MEN GOLD / X-MEN BLUE / ASTONISHING X-MEN / GENERATION X / WEAPON X / JEAN GREY / ICEMAN / ALL-NEW WOLVERINE / OLD MAN LOGAN / CABLE / ARCHIE / BETTY & VERONICA / JOSIE & THE PUSSYCATS / JUGHEAD / RIVERDALE / SABRINA

🖤🖤 read my MARVEL fan fiction 🖤🖤 read my weekly MARVEL reviews 🖤🖤