Page 1544 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 544104414441494153415401541154215431544154515461547154815541594 ... LastLast
Results 23,146 to 23,160 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Firefox Quantum is actually an awesome browser.

BANNED

There's some improvement with my practice.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Why are you always posting only half of the story? I'm tired of my job interview marathon and not even Justice League can cheer me up.
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 11-16-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Why are you always posting only half of the story? I'm tired of my job interview marathon and not even Justice League can cheer me up.
    Based on reviews that movie probably won't do the trick.

Slight Stranger Things 2 spoilers.

So I think Wills mom is hot. I don't know why. She's just suddenly really attractive whereas I never really took note of her looks in any particular way before.. Perhaps it's the lighting in that particular scene. So she has a BD and he's not what I would have expected a women of her attractive to be with. He doesn't seem to be one those guys with rippling muscles and s six pack. Not even close, actually. And yet, she seems to really like him. If this weren't a fictional story I may have given hope that even I could someday be with some one that beautiful. Alas...things are not so. This is only the first episode so who knows if this relationship is what it seems or if it even lasts.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-16-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Based on reviews that movie probably won't do the trick.
    Yes. Maybe I shouldn't have been following the behind the scenes stuff as much in the last months. Stranger Things is on my to watch list. It looks reallyreally good.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    What kind of practice is this?

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Yes. Maybe I shouldn't have been following the behind the scenes stuff as much in the last months. Stranger Things is on my to watch list. It looks reallyreally good.
    I haven't finished yet so this is very subject to change, but yea, so far, it's really good! Oh, let me know what you thought of JL. Reviews have been all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I haven't finished yet so this is very subject to change, but yea, so far, it's really good! Oh, let me know what you thought of JL. Reviews have been all over the place.
    I don't feel like watching a comicbook movie at the moment plus there was too much studio interference for my tastes. Or maybe I was just following this movie too closely.

Extraordinary Member

WOO! I am managing to lift at a higher weight, having struggled for a week. Also, I've gained 7 pounds this week!

MCM Birmingham today was a huge improvement over the previous MCM comic cons I've been to. Saw Anthony Daniels but didn't queue to meet him. Quite a bit of Ghostbusters related stuff there, which was nice. I picked up a few things myself and had a few things bought for me as Christmas presents.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    MCM Birmingham today was a huge improvement over the previous MCM comic cons I've been to. Saw Anthony Daniels but didn't queue to meet him. Quite a bit of Ghostbusters related stuff there, which was nice. I picked up a few things myself and had a few things bought for me as Christmas presents.
    Good to hear you had a good time Fluffy.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well had plans to see Justice League with my group of buddies but they all pretty much decided to go at different times to watch . I'm more irked as we all had plans to see that one but nope.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    WOO! I am managing to lift at a higher weight, having struggled for a week. Also, I've gained 7 pounds this week!
    Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well had plans to see Justice League with my group of buddies but they all pretty much decided to go at different times to watch . I'm more irked as we all had plans to see that one but nope.
    Reviews of this seem to be all over the place; there's haters and lovers. I might check it out on DVD later. I avoided BvS because of the terrible reviews, though I had enjoyed MoS quite a lot ( and I had a blast with Suicide Squad).
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me