Page 1546 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 546104614461496153615421543154415451546154715481549155015561596 ... LastLast
Results 23,176 to 23,190 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

To be fair CJStriker, CBR has it's fair share of fans who aren't as nice like all forums. In my experience all fandoms have their fair share of nice and not-so-nice fans. Sorry to hear you had a rough time on that other forum though.

BANNED

people get weird about their stuff

and there are always problematic types out there

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    To be fair CJStriker, CBR has it's fair share of fans who aren't as nice like all forums. In my experience all fandoms have their fair share of nice and not-so-nice fans. Sorry to hear you had a rough time on that other forum though.
    Indeed CBR has had its case of not so nice Fans over the years, but still I feel it is a place of allot more respect and a place where knowledge and substance of your argument is given credance even when one disagrees with you. We have good monitors as well to keep us adult and we honor that by acting adult.

I get good posters on the other forums as well, but it more few and far between then here. Also they are open to much more trolling and just pure one sentence hate on a character or concept. It is harder I found debating someone that just speaks in one sentence minded hate then one that has substance, you don't know where to start.

YouTube also is just, well I knew already but just WOW how bad it is. Never post a comment more then 2 sentence long or they get offend. smh.

I like to believe most of it is trolling or fans that don't put much thought into their views, but just how rapid it is and personal they seem to take things that are just basic character traits and looks, just amazed me in the most negative way.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey CBR, just needed a place to relax talk abit.

I am reminded on how GREAT the community at CBR is, cause I have one Hell of a time on other forums the last 24 hours and it has not been fun. So much weird and so much..........well not so good over how a story-line turned out in a Anime show I watch and out of nowhere plot twist and how rabid the community has responded to it in such a negative way. Many good posters but still to many not so good ones.

I just makes me wonder about certain fandoms, no one here mind you on CBR, ALL of CBR is Mature and Great, just makes me wonder about maturity levels anymore. It really zaps you brain.

I think shoryuken as a whole do not like me.

Which site are you referring to? Maybe I might plan to join there.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I think shoryuken as a whole do not like me.

Which site are you referring to? Maybe I might plan to join there.
    I will give you the link below RLAAMJR., just to let you know it has good posters on their but the dicussions can get heated and some jading at time.

Also I will not be posting as much as I was a few days ago, might at times but I cut back allot recently. I still go by my CBR name and current avatar their. You can find my posts under their.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/index.php
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yeah. we have our fair share of not so nice people.

i've had.............interesting experiences this year with another poster.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yeah. we have our fair share of not so nice people.

i've had.............interesting experiences this year with another poster.
    I AM A RAY OF SUNSHINE, GOD DAMMIT!!!!

/sarcasm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I will give you the link below RLAAMJR., just to let you know it has good posters on their but the dicussions can get heated and some jading at time.

Also I will not be posting as much as I was a few days ago, might at times but I cut back allot recently. I still go by my CBR name and current avatar their. You can find my posts under their.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/index.php

Give me a week to decide id ill join. If you actually have created a thread dedicated for your favorite character, then i will so we can always keep it on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Give me a week to decide id ill join. If you actually have created a thread dedicated for your favorite character, then i will so we can always keep it on the first page.
    Indeed Thanks for the support RLAAMJR., indeed if you join that be great but think about it, it is a decent forum with good people but it gets far more jaded then I would like so it is not as community friendly as CBR. Is is a Thread already about Brianne made by someone else just asking what you think of her so their is that with the link below and my post about her.

Indeed thought I hope you found my avatar and enjoyed my posts, indeed it has been something being a #1 fan of Brianne on that forum.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/view...rt=40#p1377191

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It seems a magnitude 4.1 earthquake struck outside Dover, Delaware late yesterday afternoon. I think I felt a brief and mild shake here in Philadelphia where I live, but that was all. Somewhere up in heaven, disaster movie impresario Irwin Allen was disappointed in the event.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-01-2017 at 07:34 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I hadn't heard about the earthquake, any serious injuries or fatalities?

Listening to U2's new album "Songs of Experience" on Spotify during my break at work. I loved "Songs of Innocence", I'm liking what I'm hearing so far .
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Mrs FluffySheep and I went to watch the Vengaboys and Steps tonight at the NIA in Birmingham. Pretty decent show. Seeing and hearing the Vengaboys took me right back to being a teenager!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Mrs FluffySheep and I went to watch the Vengaboys and Steps tonight at the NIA in Birmingham. Pretty decent show. Seeing and hearing the Vengaboys took me right back to being a teenager!
    Hey now! Hey now! Hear what I say now!
    Happiness is just around the corner!

I never was into them that much, but I have the same kind of nostalgia toward their songs. Glad to read you had a good time with them
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Food for thought: According to Business Insider, the 12 Days of Christmas costs $$34,558.65 in 2017, up 0.6% from last year. FYI!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!