Page 1550 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 55010501450150015401546154715481549155015511552155315541560 ... LastLast
Results 23,236 to 23,250 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

BANNED

For those who have twitter accounts, can you like and retweet this tweet: https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/st...09191341973504

I believe that if we'll get more likes and retweets, Capcom will put her in Street Fighter V sooner. Mr Yoshinori Ono tweeted before that they have a lot to do before her : https://twitter.com/yoshi_onochin/st...11580150796290

Thank you in advance

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    I just saw The Last Jedi this afternoon (after spending some time in the Notre Dame Cathedral ). It was pretty boss.
    In French? How are those voices?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I just saw The Last Jedi this afternoon (after spending some time in the Notre Dame Cathedral ). It was pretty boss.
    Good to hear that you enjoyed it Mormel. I probably won't get to see it in the Cinema unfortunately but I am interested in watching it after the last one which was pretty good IMO. And I'm not even a Star Wars fan LOL.

I am going to the Imax 2D showing TONIGHT at 7:45pm and I can't wait. I am annoyed that most of the internet and even comic book forums have started to post spoilers for the movie without warning all over the place. I mean the movie hasn't been out a full day yet here in the U.S. I had managed to stay spoiler free until about 10 mins ago when I decided to log into Facebook and check a message . The first thing that pops up in my time line is a post by the Comic Book Resources Facebook page with an article spoiling a certain characters appearance in Last Jedi. What's even more annoying is the fact that the person that did the article for CBR put the characters name in THE ARTICLE's TITLE. I would expect that kind of crap from internet trolls but a site like CBR? To my knowledge, the article is still up on their Facebook page, so if you haven't seen the movie avoid the CBR Facebook page for now.

I feel like my head is going to explode.

I want to see the Last Jedi so bad I actually entertained the thought of going alone. A lot of reviews say this one should not be spoiled because it's that good and knowing is making the temptation to spoil it is becoming irresistible, all the more so when everywhere I go I see The Last Jedi promo. Not to mention seats are probably all sold out anyway.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 12-15-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I feel like my head is going to explode.

I want to see the Last Jedi so bad I actually entertained the thought of going alone. A lot of reviews say this one should not be spoiled because it's that good and knowing is making the temptation to spoil it is becoming irresistible, all the more so when everywhere I go I see The Last Jedi promo. Not to mention seats are probably all sold out anyway.
    Buy the tickets to the next available show, do not deny yourself happiness!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Thanks to a snow event that started early Friday afternoon, what was usually a boring and uneventful 45 minute commute home from work for me deteriorated into a near TWO HOUR slog as I don't think the speedometer cracked 30 mph the whole time, what with crappy roads along with lots and lots of traffic. I hope I never go through anything like that ever again!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Buy the tickets to the next available show, do not deny yourself happiness!
    Alone? Nah. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Thanks to a snow event that started early Friday afternoon, what was usually a boring and uneventful 45 minute commute home from work for me deteriorated into a near TWO HOUR slog as I don't think the speedometer cracked 30 mph the whole time, what with crappy roads along with lots and lots of traffic. I hope I never go through anything like that ever again!
    OMG SAME HERE!!!!! A 20-25 minute commute took me TWO F*CKING HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was losing my f*cking mind inching along through that sh*t! F*ck I was so incensed! I wanted to do something that night, too, and it all went to hell when I hit the highway and realized how bad the snow was and how glacial the already bad rush hour traffic was moving. What a night!

A man who was driving drunk last night here in the Netherlands crashed into a billboard advertising a campaign promoting designated drivers (called B.O.B.'s here in Holland, an acronym which translates into 'Consciously Sober Drivers'.) As far as I can tell, the drunk driver wasn't injured, so it's kind of a funny story. Let's hope he learned his lesson, considering the billboard he ran into.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

I went for a drive in a snowstorm yesterday. Found an empty parking lot, did some donuts. Good times were had.

Chocolate Starmie, awesome username. Do you swim around in Houndour-flavoured water?
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Extraordinary Member

Last Jedi was not what I wanted. However, it is only a film and life goes on.

I am starting to second guess my Canadian decision.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Last Jedi was not what I wanted. However, it is only a film and life goes on.

I am starting to second guess my Canadian decision.
    I saw it Saturday night, loved it

and Ive been seeing the above sentiment echoed from a very specific set of people

hell my dad isn't super into Star Wars and he thought it was great

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I just read the phrase "Kobe Bryant's Jersey retirement" and my first reaction was "why would a rich guy retire to New Jersey of all places?"
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 12-18-2017 at 02:02 PM.