Page 1555 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 55510551455150515451551155215531554155515561557155815591565 ... LastLast
Results 23,311 to 23,325 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Having pizza for lunch and I finished the nine-day winter session college class I had been taking. It's a good Friday.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

It's actually pretty smart that Kanye and Kim K. give their kids names that are basically impossible to google.

Reading the Max imprint of Punisher, I'm up to issue 29 so far. There is brilliance to this brutality.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Junkie View Post
    Having pizza for lunch and I finished the nine-day winter session college class I had been taking. It's a good Friday.
    Now I want pizza.

Curse you.

Back at school, today is the first day of the spring semester.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Reading the Max imprint of Punisher, I'm up to issue 29 so far. There is brilliance to this brutality.
    A toast in your honor, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Keep going into the Jason Aaron run. You won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    A toast in your honor, sir.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Starmie View Post
    Keep going into the Jason Aaron run. You won't regret it.
    I took a break after the end of issue 54, thinking of all the possible reasons Barracuda took a puppet to push Frank's buttons took me to another realm.
    I'm sure I'll enjoy JA's run once I get back to the series.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    ^Have you ever seen her in concert before, or will this be your first time? Crazy to think that in her 30+ year career she's never toured the Philippines.
    It will be my first time.

Hello, again, everyone. Just here to relieve some thoughts again. As always, feel free to ignore at your leisure.

I can't seem to get rid of my gut. I weight train and I'm gaining weight ever so slowly but that weight seems to be fat since there are no obvious changes to my body other than my increasingly fat, jiggly midsection. My diet includes no juices, sodas, or processed or fast foods save for those evenings when I run out of food and have to order out but even then it's only fried chicken (I know it's bad) and rice. That's it. I cook almost everything else and yet no favorable changes occur. I don't even cook with oil. I either bake or grill or steam everything. I even only eat carbs at select times such as before a work out and immediately after. That's it. So WTF!!!!! It's like no matter what changes I make my body somehow compensates and I get worse.

Still singe. Still wish I had a girl. Still not willing to put myself out there and find one because I know how fruitless and disheartening such an endeavor will be. So, yea, I have to right to wine but here am..whining. I also literally have to one on the planet to take to so this is all I got.

And so, again, please feel free to ignore this. This isn't the first time I've come here bitching and moaning about first world problems and it, unfortunately, won't be last. But it feels good to get frustration off your chest one in a while no matter how trivial.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 01-24-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    No pressure on her, then.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Hope you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Hello, again, everyone. Just here to relieve some thoughts again. As always, feel free to ignore at your leisure.

I can't seem to get rid of my gut. I weight train and I'm gaining weight ever so slowly but that weight seems to be fat since there are no obvious changes to my body other than my increasingly fat, jiggly midsection. My diet includes no juices, sodas, or processed or fast foods save for those evenings when I run out of food and have to order out but even then it's only fried chicken (I know it's bad) and rice. That's it. I cook almost everything else and yet no favorable changes occur. I don't even cook with oil. I either bake or grill or steam everything. I even only eat carbs at select times such as before a work out and immediately after. That's it. So WTF!!!!! It's like no matter what changes I make my body somehow compensates and I get worse.

Still singe. Still wish I had a girl. Still not willing to put myself out there and find one because I know how fruitless and disheartening such an endeavor will be. So, yea, I have to right to wine but here am..whining. I also literally have to one on the planet to take to so this is all I got.

And so, again, please feel free to ignore this. This isn't the first time I've come here bitching and moaning about first world problems and it, unfortunately, won't be last. But it feels good to get frustration off your chest one in a while no matter how trivial.
    I can't help with the fat really, other than suggesting doing more cardio alongside the weight training.

You've always got this place to vent and get stuff off your chest. Sometimes writing things down/typing things out can help. You never know what's round the corner and you might just randomly bump into a girl you end up really liking. Just be patient.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Hope you enjoy it!

I can't help with the fat really, other than suggesting doing more cardio alongside the weight training.

You've always got this place to vent and get stuff off your chest. Sometimes writing things down/typing things out can help. You never know what's round the corner and you might just randomly bump into a girl you end up really liking. Just be patient.
    I tried cardio for a while and all it did what was cost me muscle, muscle I barely have as is. My body fat remained the same.

Unlikely. Girls don't like me. Sure, there are those nice enough to talk to me, but there's always someone better loooking with more money and a nicer car and a bigger house and actual abs and biceps and who's funny and charming and you get my point. I think I've brought this up before but yea. There's no point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I tried cardio for a while and all it did what was cost me muscle, muscle I barely have as is. My body fat remained the same.

Unlikely. Girls don't like me. Sure, there are those nice enough to talk to me, but there's always someone better loooking with more money and a nicer car and a bigger house and actual abs and biceps and who's funny and charming and you get my point. I think I've brought this up before but yea. There's no point.
    Keep working. The changes soon come.

Invincible Member

In the words of Kelly Bundy, "If you think you're hot, then other people will think you're hot."