Page 1566 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 56610661466151615561562156315641565156615671568156915701576 ... LastLast
Results 23,476 to 23,490 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I still haven't seen that one. I've started watching Godless on Netflix. Pretty good so far.
    It is awful. I'm watching it and reading reddit reviews from 2015. So funny.

What is Godless about? I

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Oh god. Fantastic Four is on Channel 4.
    Heh. So it is. I've never actually seen the 2015 version. I checked out Channel 4 thinking that I'd get to see the beautiful Jessica Alba from the earlier film.

I'll leave it on and half watch it in the background. It doesn't look very impressive and adverts always turn me off.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Heh. So it is. I've never actually seen the 2015 version. I checked out Channel 4 thinking that I'd get to see the beautiful Jessica Alba from the earlier film.

I'll leave it on and half watch it in the background. It doesn't look very impressive and adverts always turn me off.
    I switched to Family Guy re-runs. F4 is just so bad.

It is awful. I'm watching it and reading reddit reviews from 2015. So funny.

What is Godless about? I
    It's set in the 1880s in the American West. Not really watched anything like it before so thought I'd try something different.

Notorious criminal Frank Griffin (Jeff Daniels) and his gang of outlaws are on a mission of revenge against Roy Goode (Jack O'Connell), a son-like protégé who betrayed the brotherhood. While on the run, Roy seeks refuge with hardened widow Alice Fletcher (Michelle Dockery), an outcast herself, in a worn-down, isolated mining town of La Belle, NM--governed mainly by women. When word reaches La Belle that Griffin is headed their way, the town bands together to defend against the murderous gang in a lawless western frontier.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

I switched to Family Guy re-runs. F4 is just so bad.
    Heh. Yeah, I got fed up as well and switched over to Ultimate Classic Rock radio. There was a scene there in the film where Johnny Storm destroyed a drone plane in mid-air during a training exercise and the special effects were terrible.

Extraordinary Member

It's set in the 1880s in the American West. Not really watched anything like it before so thought I'd try something different.

Notorious criminal Frank Griffin (Jeff Daniels) and his gang of outlaws are on a mission of revenge against Roy Goode (Jack O'Connell), a son-like protégé who betrayed the brotherhood. While on the run, Roy seeks refuge with hardened widow Alice Fletcher (Michelle Dockery), an outcast herself, in a worn-down, isolated mining town of La Belle, NM--governed mainly by women. When word reaches La Belle that Griffin is headed their way, the town bands together to defend against the murderous gang in a lawless western frontier.
    That does sound good! Did you enjoy it?

Extraordinary Member

Heh. Yeah, I got fed up as well and switched over to Ultimate Classic Rock radio. There was a scene there in the film where Johnny Storm destroyed a drone plane in mid-air during a training exercise and the special effects were terrible.
    It is really bad, right?

I'm debating whether or not to get Hickmans Avengers.

It is really bad, right?

I've never actually read that. It's got a good reputation though hasn't it?

The main Green Lantern title is changing hands in a couple of months and I'm hoping someone like Hickman takes over the reins. Possibly futile but I'm crossing my fingers for that.

That does sound good! Did you enjoy it?
    I'm only on episode 3 out of 7 but yeah it's good. Reminds of when I was playing Red Dead Redemption.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member

I've never actually read that. It's got a good reputation though hasn't it?

The main Green Lantern title is changing hands in a couple of months and I'm hoping someone like Hickman takes over the reins. Possibly futile but I'm crossing my fingers for that.
    It is and was brilliant + Hickman on GL would make me finally read a GL comic. My first...

Extraordinary Member

I'm only on episode 3 out of 7 but yeah it's good. Reminds of when I was playing Red Dead Redemption.
    I need to watch Annihilation tomorrow.Will try convincing my family.

It is really bad, right?

I've been reading the omnibus and have the second one pre ordered. It's amazing

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Starmie View Post
    I've been reading the omnibus and have the second one pre ordered. It's amazing
    If I get the job I've applied for, I'll buy it!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

We're crap with snow us Brits. Mild coatings of the stuff can cause a national gridlock sometimes. You'd think we'd have found a way to deal with it better after all this time.
    That would require the Government actually getting off their asses and doing something for regular people for a change LOL. And I'm not just saying this about the Tories, I'd be saying the same if any of the other parties were in Government LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Hi everyone

I didn’t want to make a new thread.

So I was invited to a 21st birthday party thrown by the parents. Is this a thing? I had never heard of it. I always assumed the guy or gal went out with friends on that day. Is this new now a Days?
    Nowadays? Not sure. But my parents did the same thing 13 years ago when I turned 21. My mates were there as was my future wife so it was a good night anyway LOL.

If I get the job I've applied for, I'll buy it!
    Good luck in getting your job that you applied for

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

I wrote a children's book. Now I have to illustrate it. It would be easier without my cat on my desk all the time.