Page 1586 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 58610861486153615761582158315841585158615871588158915901596 ... LastLast
Results 23,776 to 23,790 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    You should! We don't know anyone that doesn't love it when we serve veggies at a party!
    Having never been to a party I can't say your wrong despite how horrible that sounds.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    My exam schedule is killing me
    Good luck with your exams.

Oh God I've been feeling tired all through the weekend and tomorrow I have to go to work again... thankfully it's only four days but the job's been really tedious in the last two months or so because pretty much all the co-workers I could really get along with have quit. =(
    I actually feel sick but it's not that bad that I should stay at home or anything like that, I do know I've not been eating very well and have deprived myself of sleep, so that's all on me. I just have trouble turning around this pattern of bad habits and negative thinking. =(
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Going to my first ever WWE Live Event on Wednesday at the Liverpool Echo Arena. Looking forward to it, just hope it's a good show now LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Oh God I've been feeling tired all through the weekend and tomorrow I have to go to work again... thankfully it's only four days but the job's been really tedious in the last two months or so because pretty much all the co-workers I could really get along with have quit. =(
    I actually feel sick but it's not that bad that I should stay at home or anything like that, I do know I've not been eating very well and have deprived myself of sleep, so that's all on me. I just have trouble turning around this pattern of bad habits and negative thinking. =(
    I hope work was ok for you Mormel. Sleep deprivation can mess you up in all sorts of ways, so take care of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Going to my first ever WWE Live Event on Wednesday at the Liverpool Echo Arena. Looking forward to it, just hope it's a good show now LOL.
    I'm sure it'll be good. It's a cracking arena too!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I'm sure it'll be good. It's a cracking arena too!
    It is a cracking arena, I've been there a few times now. Most recently for the Comic Con in March. As I say, fingers crossed it'll be a good show though I'm sure it'll have at least some stuff that I like during the show . Now I've just got to decide which WWE shirt to wear for the show

Extraordinary Member

It is a cracking arena, I've been there a few times now. Most recently for the Comic Con in March. As I say, fingers crossed it'll be a good show though I'm sure it'll have at least some stuff that I like during the show . Now I've just got to decide which WWE shirt to wear for the show
    When I go to the one in Royal Albert Hall, I'll be wearing my Shinsuke shirt or my Southern Gerogia one.

Extraordinary Member

First Avenger is on Film4. I actually really like it a lot more than my first viewing back in 2012.

When I go to the one in Royal Albert Hall, I'll be wearing my Shinsuke shirt or my Southern Gerogia one.
    I've got a Shinsuke one as well from his NXT days, I won't be wearing that though as I worn it this week so I'll pick something else.

First Avenger is on Film4. I actually really like it a lot more than my first viewing back in 2012.
    Funny how it works out like that sometimes with films isn't it?

At the gym I have a feeling a girl is always looking at me. No proof whatsoever, just a feeling. That and I sometimes catch her staring. Not often, though. What would the more socially adept lot of you do in my position?
    Last edited by Nanashi; 05-15-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I've got a Shinsuke one as well from his NXT days, I won't be wearing that though as I worn it this week so I'll pick something else.

Funny how it works out like that sometimes with films isn't it?
    It sure is. I also enjoyed Ant-Man on my 2nd viewing.

BANNED

Well the good news is I just made supervisor at my job. I am basically right below a manager and I oversee all deli operations at the store I work at. I've only been at this company 9 months and I'm 20-years-old. Part of me feels like it was my over-confidence that got me the job. I have noticed that I cut corners a lot when doing a lot of work and it sets a bad example for the new hires I'm training. I also have to be able to make orders, receive invoices, handle money, etc, which I can all do but it's just so much on top of my regular workload. It's nervewracking. I'm trying to train myself to chill out more but it's hard.

I also can't stop thinking about my coworker Brian who just got fired. He was this much older guy, a very typical backwoods New Hampshire kinda-racist-kinda-gross-still-sweet-and-hilarious type, who honestly was a really sweet and kind guy just had a lot of eyerolling dad jokes. Anyway, months and months ago he allowed this 40-y/o gay dude who had just started working at our job to live in his apartment for him to get his **** together (because his **** was definitely not together) . Even though their backgrounds were so different, they became really good friends. But I guess Brian got really obsessed with trying to help this dude out, and got furious when he saw that he was saving money for alcohol and weed and vacations and not for a house or something. There was so much unnecessary drama all because this guy Brian was trying so hard to be a good person that he ended up being a shitty person. And he kept having mental breakdowns and delusions that everyone hated him or was out to get him. He always talked to people, non-stop, because he liked having friends. The dude was homeless in NH for 5 years. I really liked that guy, not because he sold me hash and edibles but because he was really fun to talk to and was deep down a really sweet and happy guy. However his latest mental breakdown cost him his job because he no-call no-showed. I was so mad, because I was the only person vouching for him when everyone else made fun of him.

I got a text a few days later that said "Hey buddy, how are you? I am well, had a mental breakdown. I am better now. Guess I have to look for another job. Hope to see you soon. Stay cool."

I hate being such a sensitive **** because I'm so sad over this guy and how bad his life is and I just hate being exposed to that stuff. I wish I could just not care. It's also fucked up because he changed the locks on that dude who was living with him and threw out ALL of his **** including his social security info and stuff. So now I can't take either person's side honestly.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Have you ever laughed while eating rabbit food?

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    At the gym I have a feeling a girl is always looking at me. No proof whatsoever, just a feeling. That and I sometimes catch her staring. Not often, though. What would the more socially adept lot of you do in my position?
    Smile and say hello and then go right back to what you were doing. And don't dwell on it. Concentrate on your work out.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Well the good news is I just made supervisor at my job. I am basically right below a manager and I oversee all deli operations at the store I work at. I've only been at this company 9 months and I'm 20-years-old. Part of me feels like it was my over-confidence that got me the job. I have noticed that I cut corners a lot when doing a lot of work and it sets a bad example for the new hires I'm training. I also have to be able to make orders, receive invoices, handle money, etc, which I can all do but it's just so much on top of my regular workload. It's nervewracking. I'm trying to train myself to chill out more but it's hard.

I also can't stop thinking about my coworker Brian who just got fired. He was this much older guy, a very typical backwoods New Hampshire kinda-racist-kinda-gross-still-sweet-and-hilarious type, who honestly was a really sweet and kind guy just had a lot of eyerolling dad jokes. Anyway, months and months ago he allowed this 40-y/o gay dude who had just started working at our job to live in his apartment for him to get his **** together (because his **** was definitely not together) . Even though their backgrounds were so different, they became really good friends. But I guess Brian got really obsessed with trying to help this dude out, and got furious when he saw that he was saving money for alcohol and weed and vacations and not for a house or something. There was so much unnecessary drama all because this guy Brian was trying so hard to be a good person that he ended up being a shitty person. And he kept having mental breakdowns and delusions that everyone hated him or was out to get him. He always talked to people, non-stop, because he liked having friends. The dude was homeless in NH for 5 years. I really liked that guy, not because he sold me hash and edibles but because he was really fun to talk to and was deep down a really sweet and happy guy. However his latest mental breakdown cost him his job because he no-call no-showed. I was so mad, because I was the only person vouching for him when everyone else made fun of him.

I got a text a few days later that said "Hey buddy, how are you? I am well, had a mental breakdown. I am better now. Guess I have to look for another job. Hope to see you soon. Stay cool."

I hate being such a sensitive **** because I'm so sad over this guy and how bad his life is and I just hate being exposed to that stuff. I wish I could just not care. It's also fucked up because he changed the locks on that dude who was living with him and threw out ALL of his **** including his social security info and stuff. So now I can't take either person's side honestly.
    Hmm...it's probably best that you don't take sides in a situation like that. It sounds like both guys have their issues. Meanwhile it looks like your personal prospects are improving.