Page 3 of 1597 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Astonishing Member

Mini-ciommuties are still going to form, that's just how superhero fan bases work. They just won't be allowed to have their own chat thread anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    This

You can't delete every hint of negativity unless you want to be a tyrant
    I feel like we should be making reference to story lines at this point, but probably we shouldn't if we don't want the ban.

Rumblers

This seems like a good time to remind you of Sharkerbob's forum.

I am seriously going to need to move Utopia there at this rate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Mini-ciommuties are still going to form, that's just how superhero fan bases work. They just won't be allowed to have their own chat thread anymore.
    Which doesn't make sense

It will become diffucult to talk or even moderate in these threads because every poster will be here

You know what? Rita's still exists. There's a group on Facebook. As far as I'm concerned, that can be Rita's. I'm up for finding out what this thing is.

So hi, other chat people I don't know. I'm Gus. Nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They already lost a number of the Classic Forum who have said **** it and left. I done got the invites to the site they started. Its just weird. Its like each move is becoming more and more alienating.

That is what is happening. Alienation.

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I feel like we should be making reference to story lines at this point, but probably we shouldn't if we don't want the ban.
    This is the first time since I joined in 2009 that I'm kinda worried about getting banned.

BANNED

So who is the most non-offensive X-man that we can make an appreciation thread for, serving as the new X-Cres?

Astonishing Member

I mean I kind of get what CBR is going for, like in the case of Avengers and X-Men fans, where the Marvel forums basically became an all out war because of the direction the comics went in. But consolidating every chat thread isn't really the solution. Talking with a smaller community of people you have things in common with is just immensely preferable to this.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'd hate that because I really enjoy your tongue-in-cheek threads. Especially the ones about Chris Brown.

This is really starting to suck.
    Well as it stands right now...a thread where I detail what I feel is wrong is deleted .....imagine that thread . No way it will make it past this new era of CBR. This is like New ECW. A lot of high hopes and watching it get dashed repeatedly with bad decisions.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

So...

*puts on sunglasses*

I heard you guys like...

Comics.

Fantastic Member

no I'm wrong...not like a prison. It's like some sort of weird world where an overlord Ned Flanders is enforcing his vision of happiness on everyone. Any minute now the machines are going to shove metallic fingers into our mouths and force us to smile...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    So who is the most non-offensive X-man that we can make an appreciation thread for, serving as the new X-Cres?
    nIce-Man oh!oh!oh!:rolleyes:

I remember when Newsarama did something similar with it's board structure. And now, well, you can see what happened to Newsarama.

BANNED

X-Cres is dead?