Page 420 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 3203704104164174184194204214224234244304705209201420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

My avatar reflects my new era of CBR and attitude we all shall share.

Sing it children !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Wide eyed innocence about to be ripped away in horrific act of violence?

SWEET! I know where I can get you some of those wholesale!!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Amazing Member

My trolling didn't work. I said that GnR sucks now and SuperE didn't blink an eye.

Don't go dissing the beautiful harmony's of one Lionel Richie. We sir shall have a strong disagreement and no debate over it now. That could blow up and I don't want that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Well, Axl Rose was named World's Greatest Singer the other day...

Glad to have you back, SuperE. Just don't go dancing on any ceilings. Everyone frowns on that.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Well, Axl Rose was named World's Greatest Singer the other day...

Glad to have you back, SuperE. Just don't go dancing on any ceilings. Everyone frowns on that.
    Oh I'm sure CBR does. I have decided to do whatever is asked of me from CBR. If they say...SuperE ...we want you to rat out someone on the boards. Well folks...its gonna happen. I have sold out completely. Just call me Corporate SuperE.

This reminds me of the time when Vision from Avengers was suddenly no longer green-and-yellow, but white all over, and completely devoid of any emotion.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Oh I'm sure CBR does. I have decided to do whatever is asked of me from CBR. If they say...SuperE ...we want you to rat out someone on the boards. Well folks...its gonna happen. I have sold out completely. Just call me Corporate SuperE.

They better make you Director of Operations!!! Operations need to be directed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    This reminds me of the time when Vision from Avengers was suddenly no longer green-and-yellow, but white all over, and completely devoid of any emotion.
    Well it had to happen. Instead barbed wire talk of violence and causing insane anarchy on CBR. I now discuss ice cream and giving hugs to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    They better make you Director of Operations!!! Operations need to be directed!!!
    I can't be doing that ...I know I'm on special probation in a sense. I have to show that New SuperE is a team player. 100% behind New CBR !

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    The entire EU got thrown out, nothing more is being done with it.
    Yup...and that is what is best for business

Fortunatly you have no data on the MunchKINg with which to rat him out!! So I fear your Blackmail, naught!!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Fortunatly you have no data on the MunchKINg with which to rat him out!! So I fear your Blackmail, naught!!
    If your creating a disturbance on CBR. Its over If I'm around. No one is gonna hurt the New CBR experience. Not while I'm around to tell. And after I'm done we will then hug it out. Hugs gosh darn it.

If your creating a disturbance on CBR. Its over If I'm around. No one is gonna hurt the New CBR experience. Not while I'm around to tell.
    HA!! My powerlevel is superior!! There is nothing you could do to stop The MunchKING!!

And after I'm done we will then hug it out. Hugs gosh darn it.

Except that!! You got Tanith or Wonderbebs for this?? *leers*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    HA!! My powerlevel is superior!! There is nothing you could do to stop The MunchKING!!

Except that!! You got Tanith or Wonderbebs for this?? *leers*
    Never underestimate the power of John Stamos.

BANNED

Don't go dissing the beautiful harmony's of one Lionel Richie. We sir shall have a strong disagreement and no debate over it now. That could blow up and I don't want that.
    I love Lionel Richie! He must have been the best Motown singer, like, ever! Lets be besties forever, SuperE!

I was almost gonna go dance on the ceiling for a bit now, but I have a cake to bake and lots and lots of cleaning to do.