Page 430 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 3303804204264274284294304314324334344404805309301430 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Ohayo gozaimasu, my little punishers! I hope all is well for everyone here at the Kinder and Gentler OR ELSE NuCBR forums! Let's all do our part to spread the joy and love of the new forums, not to mentions hugs and ice cream! Cookies and cream for me, please!
    Hey Philly! Hows it going? Love cookies and cream ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Oh, you know. Working on my new positive outlook. Hugging everybody and everything. Cooking and cleaning.
    Hey Pip, have missed you! ((((((HUGS))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I was booted out pretty hard by CBR. To space and back. This taught me to love the CBR. To cherish the New CBR. Its why I will stand guard and make sure no one destroys this place now. And after that.....we will hug.
    Welcome back! You are a breath of fresh air!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Soapdish View Post
    Spain did intervene because they were very closely allied with France at the time. So did the Dutch (although they weren't related like Spain was). I don't think that there were any other credible rivals to Britain at the time.

Somebody needs to get a hold of Super and let him know that his account was hacked. They even changed his avatar!

Howdy stranger!

Hey everybody. My week can't end soon enough.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    The MunchKING knows what you mean.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    What's up? Work/school load wearing you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    What's up? Work/school load wearing you out?
    Next monday's my birthday. Time and work is keeping me from my free cake, damn it!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joedocwife View Post
    Welcome back! You are a breath of fresh air!
    Thank you. I try to incite a new energy into CBR. A PG rated air of Disney.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Amazing Member

Bambi is rated "G". Straight G up in here, E.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireshock View Post
    Bambi is rated "G". Straight G up in here, E.
    But those evil , evil hunters killed Bambi's mom ! That was so wrong. If CBR was over that ...no way would that happen. I'd want those hunters banned for it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

Ha Ha! troll funnin post

Last edited by ExcelsiorPrime; 06-03-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hey Philly! Hows it going? Love cookies and cream ice cream.
    Great minds think alike! Few things are better to eat on a hot day. Yum! How's things with you? Enjoying the Kinder and Gentler OR ELSE NuCBR forums?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Thank you. I try to incite a new energy into CBR. A PG rated air of Disney.
    PG is good. Especially PG energy, maybe PG-13?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Great minds think alike! Few things are better to eat on a hot day. Yum! How's things with you? Enjoying the Kinder and Gentler OR ELSE NuCBR forums?
    Things are going, this is the longest I have been back into the new chat room, It is nice seeing some familiar faces, so to speak.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Things are going, this is the longest I have been back into the new chat room, It is nice seeing some familiar faces, so to speak.
    I'm still here. I never say anything, but that's not important.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Stopped in after work to visit my mom today, and she has decided to foster two kittens. I'm not sure I could do that, I feel like I'd end up keeping every animal I tried to foster. Anyone foster an animal before? It's a great idea and a great cause, I just don't think I could handle getting attached to something and then having to give it up.

[QUOTE=Joedocwife;158403]

Can New CBR go to PG-13 ? We need to consult the Mods on this one. Can we do hints of sexual situations and violence ?

I have renamed the new CBR Chat ..." CBR Hug Chat." "Come hang out where you can discuss some things and SuperE will discuss hugging you."

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    I'm still here. I never say anything, but that's not important.
    Its taken me awhile to post out on new CBR. How will people handle the PG Rated , Disney influenced , New CBR approved SuperE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Husker View Post
    Stopped in after work to visit my mom today, and she has decided to foster two kittens. I'm not sure I could do that, I feel like I'd end up keeping every animal I tried to foster. Anyone foster an animal before? It's a great idea and a great cause, I just don't think I could handle getting attached to something and then having to give it up.
    That would suck a lot. Imagine the hugs she is giving those sweet kittens and then has to let them go.

Nice meeting you, Joedocwife. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.