Page 504 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 440445449450050150250350450550650750851455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by DubipR View Post
    Keep me posted on him, please

As for my kids, well a couple days ago, one of them didn't want daddy to leave and went a dropped a number on my comforter; what a wonderful surprise when I got home. After a Lysol spray bombing and a cleaning, they were reprimanded but not for long. They're doing alright overall. They just want me to not to go out and live life. Even when I'm sitting on my deck doing some reading, they both cry even though they can see me through the screen door.

Tonight they're getting special dinner as I'm cooking halibut for them....
    poor kids, they are lonely...although the halibut should make them happy.

Rupert did not want me to go to work today, I didn't get in til late last night and so she feels I haven't been home enough.
    What have I always believed?
    That, on the whole, and by and large, if a man lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, in the end, more or less, turn out all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    poor kids, they are lonely...although the halibut should make them happy.

Rupert did not want me to go to work today, I didn't get in til late last night and so she feels I haven't been home enough.
    Yeah, I feel like dirt leaving them alone for so long in a day. But my weekends, I'm usually with them most of the day, with the exception of errands or anything planned.

Allie was nestled next to me last night, up to the point where she crawled under the sheets to be next me, and she's never done that before.

Teddy usually sleeps in the living room, this time around was on the bed. nice family bonding moment.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

We're having showers here in Philly at present with a rumble or two of thunder.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    We're having showers here in Philly at present with a rumble or two of thunder.
    I hope all the bad weather has gone from here to there then!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I hope all the bad weather has gone from here to there then!
    Well, as I type these words of wit(?), the showers have already come and gone. Looks like on and off stuff for the next few hours, give or take.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, as I type these words of wit(?), the showers have already come and gone. Looks like on and off stuff for the next few hours, give or take.
    The weather has been crazy enough the past three days here. There were hailstorms in Tokyo recently too, unlucky for me it has to happen on the one week of three that I won't be there (will be there again next week)

Hailstorms in the summer? That sounds quite extreme.

BANNED

its happened here in the northeast a couple times.....if its really HUMID for a coupe days, a cold front comes in and causes massive rain and in some case hail

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    its happened here in the northeast a couple times.....if its really HUMID for a coupe days, a cold front comes in and causes massive rain and in some case hail
    I've seen it a couple of times myself, in Denver Colorado in the summer, and in Baguio, Philippines in between summer and the monsoon season.

Both places are pretty high in altitude and prone to some crazy weather. Tokyo, from what I've experienced, usually isn't!

Yes, you're right, Tokyo weather is usually not crazy. Hailstorms would be more common on Mount Fuji in the summer!

Hmmm... So there is no X-Crescence anymore, nor a Rita's... Guess this is the place to be now...

How goes it folks?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

It goes, Anxiety Lad. To where, no one really knows for sure!

How's life in your part of the world?

What's going on everybody, back from my 2 days off, anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    It goes, Anxiety Lad. To where, no one really knows for sure!

How's life in your part of the world?
    Can't complain. Really freakin' hot out. But I'm inside with air conditioning and a bunch of old X-Men books to read so I'm a happy camper.

So did any of y'all used to go by other names before the April 30th Zero Hour Reboot?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Really, America? The 10th anniversary of The Notebook is going to be a thing we celebrate?
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist