Page 601 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915975985996006016026036046056116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Ohayo!

Enjoy the lazy Sunday!

I work tomorrow so yes, staying home tonight.

Seems like you need that sleep... do you have difficulties when sleeping during the day?

I used to be into fitness activities, but lately I'm just being careful with diet, not much chance for me to do fitness here.
    No, I actually sleep better during the day, years of working in the military and firefighting, now I have my body trained to sleep during the day.

I try to stay fit, I'm 39, I don't want to be that guy who sits on the couch and let's himself go because he's getting older, I maintain my diet pretty well like you. What kind of fitness stuff did you enjoy doing in the past?
    "Half this game is ninety percent mental." - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The only regular fitness activity I'm involved in is walking as I manage at least a mile every day, some days, more. Walking is both relaxing, and good exercise.
    Perhaps when the weather gets cooler I would get to walk more. Right now outside is unbearable!

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Rage View Post
    No, I actually sleep better during the day, years of working in the military and firefighting, now I have my body trained to sleep during the day.

I try to stay fit, I'm 39, I don't want to be that guy who sits on the couch and let's himself go because he's getting older, I maintain my diet pretty well like you. What kind of fitness stuff did you enjoy doing in the past?
    I liked playing soccer, and running. I don't have a chance to either here, there is no soccer league I'm able to play in. And lately the weather is really hot, I get a headache if I try exercising in this weather. Maybe when it's cooler.

I had no idea it got that hot there

I hate to go, but my relief is here, I will see you guys tonight, have a great day/night
    "Half this game is ninety percent mental." - Yogi Berra

VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE NUMBER OF POSTS IN THE CBR CHAT???

WUT ONLY NINE THOUSAND IN 12 WEEKS??? THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!!! CAN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT??
    Last edited by Mormel; 07-20-2014 at 06:25 AM.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

I had no idea it got that hot there

I hate to go, but my relief is here, I will see you guys tonight, have a great day/night
    I think I'm at the hottest part of Japan.

Have a great day!

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Art School Dropout should have stayed in school:

Ugh why do Prismacolor markers look like **** on marker paper!
    I could not tell you, as I am only now learning of the existence of "marker paper".

Learn somethin' new every day!
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Motown Rage hits me where I live:

...I don't want to be that guy who sits on the couch and let's himself go because he's getting older...
    I DO!

And I am.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Staying in tonight?

I'm ready to crash, ever since I did that 16 hour shift and only got 4 hours of sleep before my next shift I've been dragging, today I get to sleep as much as 9 hours before I have to come back, my body might go into shock.

Looking forward to my days off, since I'm having my knee repaired, I've been building upper body workout stuff in my extra garage, rock climbing wall, some stuff similar to the upper body things on the American Ninja Warrior show, I have a high endurance for cardio with running, don't want to lose that over the next year. So this week I am installing the hand holds up one wall and across the ceiling, sounds stupid, but I'm kind of excited about it.

Morning Punisher
    Ugh, I got tired just reading all that
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE NUMBER OF POSTS IN THE CBR CHAT???

WUT ONLY NINE THOUSAND IN 12 WEEKS??? THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!!! CAN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT??
    Image doesn't show
    After the 5k posts pace in the first month, I'm surprised this chat thread lasted this long

I think I'm at the hottest part of Japan.

Have a great day!
    What's the temperature there?
    If you use Celsius for temperature then I'd prefer that unit of input
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Perhaps when the weather gets cooler I would get to walk more. Right now outside is unbearable!
    I can imagine. I think I've mentioned a time or two that I was in Japan in late August of 2003. And it was stupid hot. Makes what I experience here in Philadelphia during summer almost chilly by comparison.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Hot weather does not have good effects on me. I'm finding it very difficult to concentrate on anything right now, and it isn't even sunny, it's overcast. But it's so hot... I've always been more of a spring and autumn person than a summer fan. I'm all sticky and hazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Hot weather does not have good effects on me. I'm finding it very difficult to concentrate on anything right now, and it isn't even sunny, it's overcast. But it's so hot... I've always been more of a spring and autumn person than a summer fan. I'm all sticky and hazy.
    I'm the same way. Plus it's not even that hot here today, just humid as heck

Also not a fan of the hot weather, specially when I have classes in the afternoon. We're supposed to be on winter, but looks like we'll not have any cold, just the usually dry season.

That's unfortunate

Anyone else just kind of lazing off on this Sunday afternoon/morning, like me? It's funny how I always schedule these non-work activities I wanna do in the weekend, then don't end up doing them. But this weekend, it's just that I'm completely not in the mood to do anything. I went on this long hike with a group of people in a small nature reserve last week, so I guess I was due a completely idle weekend.

EDIT: And now, it's raining. That's actually quite welcome after all the dry days we've had this week. Good for vegetation in general.
    Last edited by Mormel; 07-20-2014 at 07:47 AM.