Page 820 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 3207207708108168178188198208218228238248308709201320 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Rage View Post
    Glad someone is still around
    I'm here. Do I count?

Glad someone is still around
    Hi Motown and everyone else.

Busy, have to go out and enjoy Las Vegas tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    I'm here. Do I count?
    Yes you do, how are things?

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post

Lucky Rei, I used to live in Vegas, I worked there as a firefighter, great city, if you get a chance get away from the strip and see the real city
    "Half this game is ninety percent mental." - Yogi Berra

Yes you do, how are things?

Lucky Rei, I used to live in Vegas, I worked there as a firefighter, great city, if you get a chance get away from the strip and see the real city
    A Firefighter. Brave man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post

Hey Rei.

A Firefighter. Brave man.

Hey Rei.
    Used to be, started in Vegas, moved to Chicago and worked there for 8 years before taking the job as a Federal officer.

So what are you up to tonight?

Not a lot. Wrote a little today. Didn't get very far.

Not a lot. Wrote a little today. Didn't get very far.
    What are you writing?

Umm...I always have a hard time answering this one. Lets see, I guess you could call it a Urban Fantasy Thriller/Post apocalyptic something or other.

Umm...I always have a hard time answering this one. Lets see, I guess you could call it a Urban Fantasy Thriller/Post apocalyptic something or other.
    Sounds interesting, do you post it anywhere?

BANNED

After six years of trying to get my money back from the government because they made a clerical error, losing the love of my life, getting kidney cancer, losing my job in the process and going through a long and painful but successful recovery I thought life had thrown the worst at me.

.. And then the doctor tells me I likely have lung cancer, that it is inoperable if it is cancer and will probably only have a limited time to live ..

All I can hope now is that she is wrong and that further research will prove otherwise but I'm really worried she's not ..

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    After six years of trying to get my money back from the government because they made a clerical error, losing the love of my life, getting kidney cancer, losing my job in the process and going through a long and painful but successful recovery I thought life had thrown the worst at me.

.. And then the doctor tells me I likely have lung cancer, that it is inoperable if it is cancer and will probably only have a limited time to live ..

All I can hope now is that she is wrong and that further research will prove otherwise but I'm really worried she's not ..
    I honestly don't know what to say to that other than never under estimate the power of positive thought. Keep fighting no matter what

wow. .

Good thoughts and prayers sent your way!
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

No. I want it to get published when I finish it. I post it Ill be be giving up certain rights that I can't remember the name to...I just remembered. First publishing rights.

I hope she's wrong too. I'll pray for you.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ohayo gozaimasu, my little punishers! I hope all is well with everyone! After soggy weather most of yesterday, today looks more promising with sunshine and warmer weather. We shall see.

Meanwhile, from the Department of Odd and Idle Thoughts, every time I see PapaShogun's avatar on the 2014 NFL Season Thread:

Attachment 10459

I find myself wondering what brand of lipstick Wonder Woman uses!

And, on a more serious note, I wish the very best to pro.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!