Page 892 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828888898908918928938948958969029429921392 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Sorry for bringing this thread down.
    Eh, we're a community after all. You needed understanding ears to listen (or understanding eyes to read), nothing wrong with that.

Blame it on the rest of us for the uncomfortable silence, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Anyone with any cheerful thing to say?
    I don't know what to say here that could be cheerful enough, but doesn't come as -possibly- annoying thing to say at a time like this.
    Well, Veteran's Day for the US is coming up... kind of a special day for myself and some friends and relatives, reminiscing not too far past days of living the dream like a rock star some days, like a worker on the on others.

Other than that, the sports world is quite alive this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Sorry for bringing this thread down.
    No worries, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    No apologies needed at all. This is a tough thing to deal with and talking about it with others is the right thing to do.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    Well, Veteran's Day for the US is coming up... kind of a special day for myself and some friends and relatives, reminiscing not too far past days of living the dream like a rock star some days, like a worker on the on others.
    Then I pass salutes.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Yes indeed! The NFL and college football seasons are at the halfway point, the NHL and NBA seasons are just underway, and college hoops are right around the corner. YAY! I'm also a veteran (Navy: 1976-1996), so I appreciate the importance of Veteran's Day. I have so many fond memories of my time in the service, and of the many exotic and exciting places I got to visit. All in all, I'm PROUD to have served!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yes indeed! The NFL and college football seasons are at the halfway point, the NHL and NBA seasons are just underway, and college hoops are right around the corner. YAY! I'm also a veteran (Navy: 1976-1996), so I appreciate the importance of Veteran's Day. I have so many fond memories of my time in the service, and of the many exotic and exciting places I got to visit. All in all, I'm PROUD to have served!
    Thank you so much for your service!

Hey, I've been on CBR for a while now and I see a lot of you guys around the forums (and the oh-so-competitive cover contests each week!), so I thought I'd introduce myself and join in on the CBR-chatting! I'm a computer science student in the southern United States who loves (besides comic books) playing video games, reading "real" books, studying history, programming, and listening to and playing music (Weezer would be my favorite band, in case you can't tell!).

I don't have a ton of friends at my church and my school, so comic books for me are very much of an escape! I almost exclusively read the Big 2, my favorite heroes being Daredevil, Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Hal Jordan, Black Panther, Nova (Richard Rider), Barry Allen, Green Arrow & Black Canary, Damian Wayne, Aquaman, Billy Batson, Thor, and all of the Fantastic Four!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by weezer17 View Post
    (Weezer would be my favorite band, in case you can't tell!).
    I'm a huge Weezer fan. My favorite song of theirs is probably Pink Triangle.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

I am looking forward to Veteran's Day as well, 14 years of service, I get to spend the day with my daughter's class as they honor Veteran's from our small community.

Hey, I've been on CBR for a while now and I see a lot of you guys around the forums (and the oh-so-competitive cover contests each week!), so I thought I'd introduce myself and join in on the CBR-chatting! I'm a computer science student in the southern United States who loves (besides comic books) playing video games, reading "real" books, studying history, programming, and listening to and playing music (Weezer would be my favorite band, in case you can't tell!).

I don't have a ton of friends at my church and my school, so comic books for me are very much of an escape! I almost exclusively read the Big 2, my favorite heroes being Daredevil, Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Hal Jordan, Black Panther, Nova (Richard Rider), Barry Allen, Green Arrow & Black Canary, Damian Wayne, Aquaman, Billy Batson, Thor, and all of the Fantastic Four!

Welcome aboard Weezer
    "Half this game is ninety percent mental." - Yogi Berra

Welcome, weezer. Kick your shoes off and pick a pew, the vibe is great in here.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

BANNED

Anyone around?

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
    Anyone around?
    Yo, what's up CK?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

TGIF!

I only had a 4 day work week but it felt like forever. I will have a 4-day weekend after work today

Welcome, new person!

BANNED

Wow, this so-called "chat" thread is used so infrequently. Makes me sad. I ask is anyone around and it takes over 3 hours for anyone to respond.

Oh .

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
    Wow, this so-called "chat" thread is used so infrequently. Makes me sad. I ask is anyone around and it takes over 3 hours for anyone to respond.
    I've been in classes all day. It's hard to respond right away since this isn't an IM chat.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman