Default WWII Soviet Union vs Attack on Titans

Let's say, instead of Russia fighting over the Germans on 1941, they face off against the Titans from Attack on Titan.

Titan forces:

- 1,000 5-15 meter Titans.

- 200 50 meter Titans

Soviet forces:

- All manpower, artillery, yada yada yada before 1941.

Date? Summer, 1941.

Who wins?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I gotta wonder how well Titans do in blizzard conditions, what with they're being nekkid all the time, and possibly solar powered. Still, I bet on the group that can field tanks and land airstrikes with impunity.

Also: In Soviet Russia, Titans Attack On you!

Astonishing Member

Stomp for Russia - once they figure out the vulnerable point, the titans are eliminated. The manpower, airpower and mechanized firepower is quite enough.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

pffft, you guys and your "planes" and "tanks." Stalin don't need none of that to win; he'll just drown them in the corpses of his own people.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by Akibahara View Post
    Let's say, instead of Russia fighting over the Germans on 1941, they face off against the Titans from Attack on Titan.

Titan forces:

- 1,000 5-15 meter Titans.

- 200 50 meter Titans

Soviet forces:

- All manpower, artillery, yada yada yada before 1941.

Date? Summer, 1941.

Who wins?
    I think you underestimate the number of forces WWII era Soviet Union could field.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I think you underestimate the number of forces WWII era Soviet Union could field.
    Indeed. The Red Army at that point could throw 1,500 soldiers at each titan and still hold 3/4 of its numbers in reserve. That plus long-range artillery and airstrike capability wraps it up pretty well.

Normally I'd say there would be a psychological factor involved as well, but not here. Being eaten by a titan would be a day in the park compared to what Uncle Joe did to deserters.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Be eaten by Titan, or shot by the commissar, being a USSR conscript was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Indeed. The Red Army at that point could throw 1,500 soldiers at each titan and still hold 3/4 of its numbers in reserve. That plus long-range artillery and airstrike capability wraps it up pretty well.

Normally I'd say there would be a psychological factor involved as well, but not here. Being eaten by a titan would be a day in the park compared to what Uncle Joe did to deserters.
    Even if there is a psychological factor, if you see a big giant coming after you and a hundred or so of your buddies, and you all have guns, probably some machineguns and mortars and stuff too, then what do you do to avoid being eaten by the big scary giant? Shoot the crud out of it would seem like the obvious answer.

Amazing Member

I'd rather be killed or eaten by a titan then being tortured, killed or assaulted by the CCP (Chinese Communists Party).