Default Carol Danvers Stories between Her series

So, Captain Marvel aka Ms. Marvel aka Carol Danvers had a series in the 70's that got canceled and it wasn't until 2006 when she got a new title. So I'm trying to find any storylines the feature her heavily or star her during this gap. Does anyone here know which series and what issue numbers where I can find them???

Invincible Member

I'm not sure of the numbers but there's a couple of issues of Marvel Presents that were originally supposed to be the last issues of her first solo before it was cancelled.

Then I'd say roughly Avengers 171-172 (?)...she teams up with the group to fight Ultron. Then as a full time member roughly 180-something to 200.

Guest stars in X-men and becomes Binary during the Brood Saga 150-something thru 160-ish? Right before X-men go to Japan for Logan's marriage.

90's stuff I'm not hip on...

Kurt Busiek brings her back in Avengers #1 (Heroes Reborn). She and her alcohol issues play a big part in the "Live Kree or Die" storyline.

I'm going on memories but I hope that helps

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

For the X-Men era, I'd start with Avengers Annual #10.

Marvel Wikia says the core appearances are: Uncanny X-Men # 150, 154, 158, 161-164, 166-167, 171, 174-175, 182. However, some of them seem to be in Rogue's head, which I still think is important to understand Carol, but isn't actually Carol.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Well, there was that time she was suddenly pregnant and gave birth to . . . well, it's a tad confusing (even if you were there).

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'm not sure of the numbers but there's a couple of issues of Marvel Presents that were originally supposed to be the last issues of her first solo before it was cancelled.

Then I'd say roughly Avengers 171-172 (?)...she teams up with the group to fight Ultron. Then as a full time member roughly 180-something to 200.

Guest stars in X-men and becomes Binary during the Brood Saga 150-something thru 160-ish? Right before X-men go to Japan for Logan's marriage.

90's stuff I'm not hip on...

Kurt Busiek brings her back in Avengers #1 (Heroes Reborn). She and her alcohol issues play a big part in the "Live Kree or Die" storyline.

I'm going on memories but I hope that helps
    There's nothing to BE hip on. From 1983 to 1997, Carol was basically in comic book limbo. Until 1990, Rogue would sometimes manifest Carol's personality. But the real Carol, as Binary, was with the Starjammers.