Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Emma already wiped out mutant race (Deadpool and Mercs ) IvX Tie In.
    What are you even talking about? Did you even read the issue? Ellie warped the mist and that lead to the war and Magik's releasing Limbo on Earth.

All I can see for your posts if how you blame Emma for everything without any actual facts to back your claims.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    [CENTER]
    Basically: Everything now is Reed Richard's Fault.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Because he had time to heal Doom's face but fail a spot check on the 616 T-mist turning deadly to mutants? I can get behind that.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Maybe, I'm overthinking things (and correct me if I'm off the mark here) but, Secret Wars #9 (pics below) clearly has Valeria explaining how the the entire multiverse was going to be recreated -- if this is true then why would (should?) the Terrigen cloud still exist and what happened to Victor's facial deformity ?
    SW had little effect on 616. As we saw after it ended, it was largely the same. Why would Reed remove the Terrigen cloud? It wasnt percieved as a threat prior to SW.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Gotta hand it to Marvel. What they wrought in DoX amd IvX is so conflict-generating for readers that's CONCEPTUALLY (speaking in Type-Moon/Nasuverse terms) impossible to agree on, or even agree to DISAGREE on. It'll have posters on this forum at each others' throats until it ends and Resurrexion starts, whereupon a new argument can take its place. We can't be apathetic if we keep talking about and reacting to all these.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Odd that Reed isn't concerned with trivial matters such as the Terrigen cloud when you take into account that Franklin (and Valeria?) is a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    SW had little effect on 616. As we saw after it ended, it was largely the same. Why would Reed remove the Terrigen cloud? It wasnt percieved as a threat prior to SW.
    That's where I'm lost in the chronological order of things I guess -- the what came first part that is...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-05-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Astonishing Member

Well, I haven't been reading this, but the thread is entertaining.. sounds marvel shouldn't have 'blinked' when it came to their Scott is bad story, because now nothing makes sense. Though I could understand baby Scott being mad at Emma for lying. If your friend wanted to borrow your car to volunteer at the animal shelter and save puppies, but they took it when you were at work and didn't tell you, and you didn't have a ride home, and thought it was stolen, you'd still be mad at them. Even if it was for a good cause.

Spectacular Member

That's where I'm lost in the chronological order of things I guess -- the what came first part that is...
    First the cloud was released. It traveled around the world, it did it's thing to Inhumans, nobody else (including Mutants) was effected. Second step in this is Secret Wars at the end of which Reed and Franklin Richards rebuilds the universe with some slight modifications. Third, Death of X happens, with the new discovery that the cloud has changed and is for the first time effecting Mutants, the only suspect I remember being put forth being interaction with pollution in the earth's atmosphere, the first known victims are Maddrox and his assistants at the research station. Then.... all the stuff that came about afterwards.

Hope that helps.

Got a chance to do one of those Parody Summary things - enjoy!
    Disclaimer - the text is not the text in the issue...I may have adjusted the panels as well.

Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

BANNED

I have a question that involves All New X Men issues 17 and 18 and the main Inhumans vs X Men comic.

I can guess that All New X Men issue 18 takes place right before Inhumans Vs X Men issue 5.

When does All New X Men issue 17 take place anyway? Im doing something where Im adding the tie in issues from other series like All New X Men to the main Inhumans vs X Men comic but need to know when issue 17 of All New X Men takes place?

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    I have a question that involves All New X Men issues 17 and 18 and the main Inhumans vs X Men comic.

I can guess that All New X Men issue 18 takes place right before Inhumans Vs X Men issue 5.

When does All New X Men issue 17 take place anyway? Im doing something where Im adding the tie in issues from other series like All New X Men to the main Inhumans vs X Men comic but need to know when issue 17 of All New X Men takes place?
    Who knows? I don't think any timeline makes that much sense. Hopeless just doesn't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post

It takes place concurrent to IVX #1 & IVX #2.