Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Ultimate Member

Then again if Johnny's control slipped he could do a lot of damage to X-haven and then call it an accident...and if Medusa really wants peace then this is not the way to go, it'd only make the X-men want to fight even more...and could easily be viewed as a very aggressive action...especially after she got so angry at the X-men for daring to attack her city and put civilians in danger...now it's okay for her to do it and could be something that the NuInhumans or whatever could look at as overdoing it and be against it...

X-Haven (Jean school) does not appear in ruins after IvX with Jean and the others?

And again a mistake of continuity the young Bobby seems to have given up on running away with his Inhuman boyfriend and appeared out of nowhere in this issue.

Ultimate Member

Or the artist just forgot about that and he was just there to take up the background and wasn't actually there...

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Okay, can someone please tell me how Medusa and the other Inhumans got OUT of Limbo?? I understand how they were able to get out of the force field, but how did they get out of Limbo itself and back to earth?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Okay, can someone please tell me how Medusa and the other Inhumans got OUT of Limbo?? I understand how they were able to get out of the force field, but how did they get out of Limbo itself and back to earth?
    They haven't got back to earth yet.
    The X-Haven/X-Mansion/Xavier School is in Limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    X-Haven (Jean school) does not appear in ruins after IvX with Jean and the others?

And again a mistake of continuity the young Bobby seems to have given up on running away with his Inhuman boyfriend and appeared out of nowhere in this issue.
    I'm sure it was just one of IcemMAN's ice model decoys...yeah that's it.....
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    They haven't got back to earth yet.
    The X-Haven/X-Mansion/Xavier School is in Limbo.
    Oh, you're right. I'm not feeling the greatest and pretty much skimmed the issue. It looked like they had made their way back to earth. Thanks
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

issue was really fast. and the cover was misleading. unless that was just Mosaic possessing him lol. i think this is too long of a minim glad #5 comes out this month as well
    X-Men Forever

Colossus should hug one of them burn off their face. He should be able to handle Gorgon and Medusa.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Colossus should hug one of them burn off their face. He should be able to handle Gorgon and Medusa.
    It wouldn't really effect crystal since she can control the elements and Johnny would be immune from burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It wouldn't really effect crystal since she can control the elements and Johnny would be immune from burns.
    Which is why I didn't list them and listed Gorgon and Medusa