Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Eww that art. Most unflattering Rogue I've seen in awhile.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Wouldn't the telepaths like Emma sense Mosaic? I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

So who wants to bet that even with all the information Mosaic picks up from Magneto that he conveniently misses the part about the Terrigen Mist's saturation levels reaching the point of no return thus spelling the end for mutantkind? You know, the reason for this whole conflict that would make the X-Men more sympathetic in what they're doing to anyone with a sense of humanity?
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 02-02-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Wouldn't the telepaths like Emma sense Mosaic? I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't.
    According to his creators, “Not even a telepath could detect his presence unless he wanted them to,” says Thorne. “He cannot be detected or blocked by any conventional surveillance or defensive equipment, not even Stark-level tech. He is the perfect spy.”

https://www.inverse.com/article/1727...lack-superhero

I take this to mean that when he is not in a body, he is completely undetectable if he chooses to be. However, I think the caveat is once he inhabits someone, he becomes detectable. Hence why he quickly put on the helmet to avoid Emma. She noticed something but probably not enough to say it wasn't Mags anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    According to his creators, “Not even a telepath could detect his presence unless he wanted them to,” says Thorne. “He cannot be detected or blocked by any conventional surveillance or defensive equipment, not even Stark-level tech. He is the perfect spy.”

I take this to mean that when he is not in a body, he is completely undetectable if he chooses to be. However, I think the caveat is once he inhabits someone, he becomes detectable. Hence why he quickly put on the helmet to avoid Emma. She noticed something but probably not enough to say it wasn't Mags anymore.
    Basically this.

And once he is "inside" you, telepathic defenses do fight him.

Spider-Man fight him off to keep him out of his "personal" section of his brain (aka his identity essentially).
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post

Right. But as soon as he left Tyke and before he entered Magneto's body, Emma should have picked up his mental presence.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    How would you describe Morris’s powers?

Thorne: The baseline is Morris can take over a person’s body and essentially become them. He has access to every memory, every talent, and most important, every nuance of speech and behavior his host might have. There are no barriers when Morris takes a host. He is you. Not even a telepath could detect his presence unless he wanted them to. He cannot be detected or blocked by any conventional surveillance or defensive equipment, not even Stark-level tech. He is the perfect spy. He doesn’t exist on the “astral plane.” Morris physically takes over your body — sort of like a parasite or a virus made of energy. There are some other powers, one in particular, that I’m holding back, and limitations and drawbacks, which he and we will learn.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-02-2017 at 03:30 PM.

BANNED

Apparently he's completely undetectable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Apparently he's completely undetectable.
    Have his creators/book acknowledged how rapey his powers are?

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Oh, Lord. I laughed.
    Attachment 44629
    I can't imagine Yu drawing this shot as hilariously as this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Just like Starfox or Purple Man or Maximus or any telepath.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Basically this.

And once he is "inside" you, telepathic defenses do fight him.

Spider-Man fight him off to keep him out of his "personal" section of his brain (aka his identity essentially).
    Yes, that's also the reason why they told him to "avoid the blondes", my guess is that Emma would've detected him right away if he went for her and I'm not really sure he would like to be trapped inside of a Telepath's mind, that would be way more dangerous for him than for the Telepath.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    He's an Inhuman, s...

Ultimate Member

Sounds like they created an unstoppable character who can do anything...to anyone and have no consequences because of it until people brought it up...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Sounds like they created an unstoppable character who can do anything...to anyone and have no consequences because of it until people brought it up...
    Sounds like any random Avenger or Inhuman... *whistles*
    Last edited by nx01a; 02-02-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Magneto knows about the conversation between Emma and Havok?

I'm sure Magneto is aware that Fantomex is fighting Karnak at The World, but that isn't the same thing has being able to see them engaging in combat....