Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I wonder if Mosiac learned about the two week limit. Probably not because of plot.

I'm a little confused here. Didn't cuckoos noticed him before he went into Scott's mind? This means he is detecable after all... i guess

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Right. But as soon as he left Tyke and before he entered Magneto's body, Emma should have picked up his mental presence.
    You've got that backwards. He went from Mags to Scott, during which transfer he was detected by the Cuckoos. My guess is that once he is in Scot he has to fight his way out. There was also mention of a stolen Blackbird.
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I wonder if Mosiac learned about the two week limit. Probably not because of plot.
    He was in the same room when Teen Hank mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I'm a little confused here. Didn't cuckoos noticed him before he went into Scott's mind? This means he is detecable after all... i guess
    Maybe because he was about to enter Tyke and was temporarily detectable, IDK, this event is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    According to his creators, “Not even a telepath could detect his presence unless he wanted them to,” says Thorne. “He cannot be detected or blocked by any conventional surveillance or defensive equipment, not even Stark-level tech. He is the perfect spy.”

https://www.inverse.com/article/1727...lack-superhero

I take this to mean that when he is not in a body, he is completely undetectable if he chooses to be. However, I think the caveat is once he inhabits someone, he becomes detectable. Hence why he quickly put on the helmet to avoid Emma. She noticed something but probably not enough to say it wasn't Mags anymore.
    And the very last bit of dialogue: Magneto knows he's there! Detectable by the host he is trying to inhabit. I really hope Magneto expells Mosaic's a$$; not even Xavier could psychically coerce Magneto without Jean's help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    He was in the same room when Teen Hank mentioned it.
    I meant from Mag's memories. I doubt he was really focusing on what hey were saying, just trying to get into one of their minds.

BANNED

It seems like morris is the poor inhumans version of jericho from teen titans. Someone should have warned him of the fate of the previous ones who entered magnetos mind like Xavier The Red Skull Phoenix and Xorneto.

BANNED

Looks interesting..got to pick it up for the Magneto/Rogue/Emma interaction and to see how far the Inhuman kid gets before he gets tagged.

I am glad Rogue is back there but man she looks awful under this pen. I am really glad to see the small shot of the "trial of Magneto". Such a wonderful time period for the x-men, just before I was born. I hope everyone in this issue acts more in character than issue 3- that was brutal.

Astonishing Member

He entered Spider-Man's mind and the more he started poking around at why he only saw Spider-man and not the man behind the mask, the more Peter's mind started fighting Mosaic as a sort of anti-body he built in himself after so many times he's been mind controlled. Because he was only interested in using Spider-man as his ride across town, he respected Peter's privacy and let the issue go and Peter's anti-bodies sort of backed down. He's undetectable but that doesn't mean the host cannot eventually fight back (to an extent) if they are powered with a counter to his power set. The thing that's is still uncertain is that once he leaves the host, they aren't aware that he was there in the first place even if we see them trying to force him out, like they "blacked-out" during the time he's inside their bodies.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-02-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    He entered Spider-Man's mind and the more he started poking around at why he only saw Spider-man and not the man behind the mask, the more Peter's mind started fighting Mosaic as a sort of anti-body he built in himself after so many times he's been mind controlled. Because he was only interested in using Spider-man as his ride across town, he respected Peter's privacy and let the issue go and Peter's anti-bodies sort of backed down. He's undetectable but that doesn't mean the host cannot eventually fight back (to an extent) if they are powered with a counter to his power set. The thing that's is still uncertain is that once he leaves the host, they aren't aware that he was there in the first place even if we see them trying to force him out, like they "blacked-out" during the time he's inside their bodies.
    If that was true then mini-Cyclops would not remember what he learned during the possession.

Of course, we don't know if he will remember yet, but it's a safe bet to assume he will.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    If that was true then mini-Cyclops would not remember what he learned during the possession.

Of course, we don't know if he will remember yet, but it's a safe bet to assume he will.
    Possibly true. The problem with Mosaic is that they haven't fully explained his powers, how they work and the host's role during and after the possession. He's engaged in an actual conversation with one of the first people he jumped as he tries to figure himself out. His book is still in the early days after terrigenesis so seeing him in other books, it makes sense for things to change/advance way past that.

BANNED

GET 'EM Magneto!!!! LOL "GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHILD!" Yeah, wrong person to invade.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looking at that last panel. It looks like Emma almost noticed him from glancing over to Magneto. But he quickly put on the helmet on to shield from Emma's telepathic detection.

The dumb thing is, Mossaic conviniently choose the which Magneto's memory he want. Having look into Erik's mind, he would've seen his pain from the WW2 genocide, Genosha destruction from giant robot and the deaths of many mutants because of the inhumans holy gas.
    Last edited by MetalPsyc; 02-03-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    2. Oh, Emma. If you're going to shame Roguey for working with the Inhumans, you can't casually team up with Dazzler for the sake of cheap stunts, lol.
    Of course she can. Dazzler never gave her unnecessary lip. Also, Alison actually stood up to Medusa multiple times during her stint on A-Force.

Looks like Emma is going to be the big bad when all is said and done. I mean I know most of us assumed that, but this is really putting it out there. I hope that we get some better story telling than issue 3, that was a rough one.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.